Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: an early curdy msg

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    lol walter how can you agree your the jitter fag

besides why the fuck would i want to pay for a hooker when i can have it for free from a much more classy gal, and get it again the next morning

unless walter, acolyte and Turbo have used hookers before but i doubt walter would have though

since i dont think walter would know what to do if a women touched his penis, besides crying
    You're really an asshole aren't ya?

2. Default

no not really walter, if you 3 idiots are gonna post smart arse comments like that i will come down on you like a ton of bricks

3. Default

no not really walter, if you 3 idiots are gonna post smart arse comments like that i will come down on you like a ton of bricks
    Oh Curdy I miss you and your wonderful humor... Have a super time in Hong Kong! Merry Christmas!!! And come play Gungame or Pub when you get back...

4. Default

will do vlad i should be back around in England for new years eve, but i think i can fit in a few rounds of gungame, pub and zm when i jet back.

have a good xmas yourself vlad

5. Default

Happy X-Mas.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

I got a stick of dynamite, so fuck you, you fucking wanker. Why don't you get high again and post stupid shit on the forums...

Miss your soundboards though <33

Bring back some Asian hookers for us now you hear!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Curdy my man boy have I missed you.

I just want to say that you better get some chinese poontang in there. Otherwise, what's the point really. It's like going to an exquisite Italian restaurant to order some white people burgers.

And you know asian girls are suckers for men who use "radiate hotness" in their conversations.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

9. Default

will do vlad i should be back around in England for new years eve, but i think i can fit in a few rounds of gungame, pub and zm when i jet back.

have a good xmas yourself vlad
    Alright I will hold you to that... I mostly play Gungame, Pub, and Wcs these days so come join when you get back... will miss you man. Later!

10. Default

lol walter how can you agree your the jitter fag

besides why the fuck would i want to pay for a hooker when i can have it for free from a much more classy gal, and get it again the next morning

unless walter, acolyte and Turbo have used hookers before but i doubt walter would have though

since i dont think walter would know what to do if a women touched his penis, besides crying
    Bahahaha I did spend a week in spain after 8 months in Iraq! All I remember is the bottom of a bottle most of the week though never drank so much in my life~!