Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: bNn.Revived STEAM_0:1:913260

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I am not good at telling when somebody is hacking but it does look fishy.
    Exactly what I'm saying. I'm no expert, but it looks wrong.
    Last edited by Lovely Ritta; 12-10-2009 at 01:48 PM.

2. Default

anti-recoil shakes your screen server side.
    it basically makes your bullets fire in one spot.

youtube it. lol.

3. Default

Well i can tell you this since i was in the game with ritta. its not possible with the recoil on the AK to kill 5 ppl in one clip from spraying. to much recoil on an AK and ive been playing CSS for years and Never EVER have i seen that

4. Default

Zer0 will be reviewing this tomorrow morning. We'll have a verdict at that point in time.

5. Default

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93JVJR2_fIs

skip to 0:45, that's what it looks like when you're speccing someone with no recoil.

6. Default

Horrible take into account that not everyone that hacks wants to be seen/known hacking

So that may be what one person looks like but that doesnt mean Everyone that hacks will look like. So posting a video can help Yes but that will not be what every hacker of the type looks like. Soooo

7. Default

Thanks for the support Horrible. But anyone who thinks I hack won't be swayed by anything other than a verdict.

And as I told Ritta, pretty much the only people that know the truth would be myself and my personal friends. Others can only guess and make assumptions from what they see.

I cannot say for a fact that the verdict will be in my favor because of this reason, it's going to boil down to how ZER0 sees it.

However, I do appreciate the support

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Horrible View Post
    did you demo him just because you were angry? =S
    why don't you take the biased bull shit and throw it out the window. ritta believes his game play 2 be fishy like 90% of the ppl who spec him. his AK does NOT jump what so ever, even when holding down the trigger button.

as stated before I know nothing of this guy other then the fact he plays now and then on the server, and has never been a problem or a bother. but the fact of the matter is this video shows his gun not jumping.

don't generalize "hacks" as aimbot, wire-frame and all that other shit. some people don't go all out with hacks, cause they're not interested in getting bannd within the first 5 mins of gameplay.

his AK does NOT jump when he SHOOTS it. this is not something you can argue lol.

wait nvm. bnn claims he moves the mouse down when he fires... as most ppl do... but the fact is your mouse actually moves down from time 2 time when you do this lol. his mouse always stays dead center in the middle of the screen. the gun its self never moves the cross hair.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    why don't you take the biased bull shit and throw it out the window. ritta believes his game play 2 be fishy like 90% of the ppl who spec him. his AK does NOT jump what so ever, even when holding down the trigger button.

as stated before I know nothing of this guy other then the fact he plays now and then on the server, and has never been a problem or a bother. but the fact of the matter is this video shows his gun not jumping.

don't generalize "hacks" as aimbot, wire-frame and all that other shit. some people don't go all out with hacks, cause they're not interested in getting bannd within the first 5 mins of gameplay.

his AK does NOT jump when he SHOOTS it. this is not something you can argue lol.

wait nvm. bnn claims he moves the mouse down when he fires... as most ppl do... but the fact is your mouse actually moves down from time 2 time when you do this lol. his mouse always stays dead center in the middle of the screen. the gun its self never moves the cross hair.

I thought we agreed to let Zer0 take care of this, as I stated previously Maynard. I don't mind taking a weekend to drive up to Kelowna and show you that I'm playing on a fresh install of CS:S and the only thing I've changed is rate to 30000 as requested. Say what you want Maynard, I've never had beef with you. I've been playing CS ever since beta, off and on.

Just leave it be until it gets reviewed.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Revived View Post
    I thought we agreed to let Zer0 take care of this, as I stated previously Maynard. I don't mind taking a weekend to drive up to Kelowna and show you that I'm playing on a fresh install of CS:S and the only thing I've changed is rate to 30000 as requested. Say what you want Maynard, I've never had beef with you. I've been playing CS ever since beta, off and on.

Just leave it be until it gets reviewed.
    I have 0 beef with you. when ritta told me this I even said "i find it hard 2 believe, he's always been a good guy" but I see no kick back on your AK in that demo.. I don't know what else 2 say.

who knows, maybe I am wrong... but from what I see, I'm not. I see 0 kick back on your gun when you shoot it.

I'm just going on the material that has been presented... and I see no recoil. not sure what else 2 say. as masta said, your game play is very fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by Horrible View Post
    anti-recoil shakes your screen server side.
    it basically makes your bullets fire in one spot.

youtube it. lol.
    AIMbot makes your screen shake due 2 it constantly trying 2 lock on 2 anything it can. there's lotts of recoil hacks and other then your gun showing no visible recoil, there's generally no other visible details.
    Last edited by maynard; 12-10-2009 at 03:45 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy