Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: bNn.Revived STEAM_0:1:913260

1. Default

I agree with Maynard being that there is 0 Kick back and everyone knows AK as one of the biggest kick backs so the fact that there is none even in spray tells me that either he is a god or recoil hacking. Nothing other then those two things can explain why his gun doesnt move when he fires.

2. Default

Who said that it's impossible to kill 5 people in a row with one AK spray?

Were you being serious, or joking?

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

no recoil hacks make your bullet shoot in the same spot every time.

aimbots do not make your screen shake unless the person is shaking themselves.. lol.

whatever. we'll let zero handle this instead of all this butthurt going around.

4. Default

Oh lol I found the problem it is actually his recoil rofl. You see the issue is that he is using an ak with the jack race and is not compensating for recoil as a result he is much better with this race. In fact I am going to use this same strategy becuase here is why it is so good. The first or second shot of the ak always goes to the center and thus 1 hit is guaranteed. With the jack race the player is launched in the air and the recoil on the ak results in most of the shots going above the corosshair directly to the same place where the player is launched. Most players try to keep the crosshair on the target but that would actually cause the bullets to miss. By not trying to compensate for recoil with the jack you actually improve the effectiveness! I have watched many of the kills in that demo in slow motion and could easily see that none of the shots go to the same place unless he is burst firing and that is how they should work for the AK. There was also only 1 case of a strange bump with his gun that would suggest that he may have used a very very low level recoil hack once but also during this time he was burst firing and shots did not all go to the same place.

If you watch the demo in slow mo you can clearly see where the bullets go and I should also note that recoil hacks cause the crosshair to jitter around to compensate. It is similar to an aimbot except that it does not snap to hitboxes and instead just auto adjusts for recoil compensation.

In conclusion this guy is really good with jack becuase he is terrible at recoil compensation. lol

5. Default

Yay. (:

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Horrible View Post
    Yay. (:
    +1
    &I officially accept your apology Revived. But you don't gotta leave just 'cause of me. Get better at recoil compensation if you play Jack. ;]

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Oh lol I found the problem it is actually his recoil rofl. You see the issue is that he is using an ak with the jack race and is not compensating for recoil as a result he is much better with this race. In fact I am going to use this same strategy becuase here is why it is so good. The first or second shot of the ak always goes to the center and thus 1 hit is guaranteed. With the jack race the player is launched in the air and the recoil on the ak results in most of the shots going above the corosshair directly to the same place where the player is launched. Most players try to keep the crosshair on the target but that would actually cause the bullets to miss. By not trying to compensate for recoil with the jack you actually improve the effectiveness! I have watched many of the kills in that demo in slow motion and could easily see that none of the shots go to the same place unless he is burst firing and that is how they should work for the AK. There was also only 1 case of a strange bump with his gun that would suggest that he may have used a very very low level recoil hack once but also during this time he was burst firing and shots did not all go to the same place.

If you watch the demo in slow mo you can clearly see where the bullets go and I should also note that recoil hacks cause the crosshair to jitter around to compensate. It is similar to an aimbot except that it does not snap to hitboxes and instead just auto adjusts for recoil compensation.

In conclusion this guy is really good with jack becuase he is terrible at recoil compensation. lol

Nobody took into account he was jack before you did, Zero. This is why you are a god, and others should follow in your example. Good show, mate.

8. Default

Oh no... how'd I go from potential hacker to recoil nub. :T

I was doing fine with Santa using the AK.. But anyways, I was thinking that this was just like an episode of Ripley's Believe it or Not.

Since I'm currently at work, I'll see everyone later online

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Revived View Post
    Oh no... how'd I go from potential hacker to recoil nub. :T

I was doing fine with Santa using the AK.. But anyways, I was thinking that this was just like an episode of Ripley's Believe it or Not.

Since I'm currently at work, I'll see everyone later online
    lol Stop with all the qq and check your iphone, you pansy.

10. Default

ritta, why would he have to get better at recoil comp? we just found out that him not compensating is what makes him really good w/ jack. makes sense when one thinks about it