Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin abuse Ⱥȼɪƌ ̶βυʀɴ|ibis.a

1. Default

I was just playing a few minutes ago while he was the only admin and he used the admin announce (white text in the middle of the screen) to say the following in effect: "F*** America and Americans. Americans are far up my [Acid's] ass."

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oonyx View Post
    I was just playing a few minutes ago while he was the only admin and he used the admin announce (white text in the middle of the screen) to say the following in effect: "F*** America and Americans. Americans are far up my [Acid's] ass."
    I think this guy is a Commie...

3. Default

Well i hop in for 5-10 mins to check it out. Early when he was on i warned him that he was going to get admin powers tooken away if he didn't shapen up. Before i could get a demp going, he did completely cade break someone on roy barracade factory then !ztele.

Then on Zm_lost_hotel i speak him and as the demo starts he's cadeing in a room with other humans and the infected zombie spawns in there. He tries to !ztele but when he does he !ztele's 5 feet away and gets tag.

He's gotta go, no questions ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

I could not see anything in your demo or the sourcetv version but I looked at the roy map and found him zteling away from zombies. He however did not cadebreak. Because this is simply rule breaking and not admin abuse I am going to send him a message saying that he is going to lose his admin permanently if he breaks a rule again. I am going to remove his ban and kick powers because he can not obey the rules himself.

5. Default

Thank you, Zero.

I appreciate the action on your part.

6. Default

Finally. Thank you.

He's mentally unstable I'm telling you.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    i warned him that he was going to get admin powers tooken away

I'm not trying to play holier than thou with respect to spelling, I just found that word absolutely hilarious.

Anyways, this is ridiculous that there are people who actually are now paying money to abuse the servers.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

I'm not trying to play holier than thou with respect to spelling, I just found that word absolutely hilarious.

Anyways, this is ridiculous that there are people who actually are now paying money to abuse the servers.
    late at night on a school night so i rush-to-type what i wanted to say.

taken. tooken. Same tingy right!!!???....
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

Why is it he continues to use his admin powers without a tag?

Is he allowed to do that?

He's been switching his name every other day to something different, all of which have been too long to fit the admin tag in except Acid-Burn.. I'm beginning to think he's doing it on purpose.

Right now he's "Ɖɪȿτυʀʙɇƌ̵Aʀʍɵυʀ."

(ADMIN) Ɖɪȿτυʀʙɇƌ̵Aʀʍɵυʀ: slapped player Ɖɪȿτυʀʙɇƌ̵Aʀʍɵυʀ with 0 damage
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 12-11-2009 at 09:01 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Just used the admin announce again to say in effect "F*** America. In 5 years America will be up Obama's ass. I hate Americans." Do you really want an admin estranging most of your players?