Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin abuse Ⱥȼɪƌ ̶βυʀɴ|ibis.a

I came to zm but he's gone...Can I ban him?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

IMHO,

This is where an admin level system would be advantageous.

IE:

- Executive Admin - full powers over all including other admins

- Standard Admin - limited powers and NO powers over any admin

at the least allowing a trusted exec admin to actually ban the abusing accused and if need be supply a SS - demo - testimonials - etc. to substantiate the ban as an instant solution to a problem like this. Situations like this spread a virus throughout the community and having it go unanswered merely invites more infestation from others.

DED
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

3. Default

About 8:50 pm today he was burning and drugging the remaining zombies in ATIX.. All while not having his admin tag on.. Still..

This includes him slapping himself around to avoid zombies at one point too I think.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    IMHO,

This is where an admin level system would be advantageous.
    To be honest, it really isn't that bad. Out of every 4-6 admins, we get one that sucks and eventually gets his admin powers removed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    To be honest, it really isn't that bad. Out of every 4-6 admins, we get one that sucks and eventually gets his admin powers removed.
    It's weird, I feel I am part of 4-6 admins removed their power xD

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    It's weird, I feel I am part of 4-6 admins removed their power xD
    I didn't understand what you said there, but I am NEVER going out with you for a zombie hunt!!!!!!!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I didn't understand what you said there, but I am NEVER going out with you for a zombie hunt!!!!!!!
    lol Waltrer

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    lol Waltrer
    Its true when I went Zombie Hunting with you, you left me. grrr then you tried to slap yourself away
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I think this guy is a Commie...
    Look at his stats,on player stats list.You can see that he used the name ''Communist #NoChance'' or something like that.He's just wicked,acid,and that other crazy ass mention above.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by matrixninja View Post
    Look at his stats,on player stats list.You can see that he used the name ''Communist #NoChance'' or something like that.He's just wicked,acid,and that other crazy ass mention above.
    true!, OMG OMG i like that avatar of you. its sexy, im sorry i just hyper freaking listening to Bad Romance
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

I banned him for 5 minutes for using admin powers without his tag on and generally being a colossal faggot. I take all responsibility and will accept any punishment.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers