Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Admin abuse Ⱥȼɪƌ ̶βυʀɴ|ibis.a

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why use a vest to cary pods it would never hold enough. I use a custom made 6 pod holder that uses 140 round pods instead of the 100 round ones. I then have an old military belt that holds 10 round custom made pods for my backup pistol that is also held by that belt along with some grenades. In addition to that I also have extra tanks on my back and a long stem squeegee along with replacement parts and all equipment needed to preform any repair on field! Sure all the gear adds about 60-70lbs but there is never a reason to leave the field of battle for at lest 24 hours!
    if you're playing a 24 hour senario, 840 paintaballs is hardly enough. so you would have 2 leave for that ^^

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Wait.. you guys use actual paint ball pellets? I just walk around hitting people with the butt of my weapon and stabbing them with my paint-bayonett civil war style....

Shit...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Wait.. you guys use actual paint ball pellets? I just walk around hitting people with the butt of my weapon and stabbing them with my paint-bayonett civil war style....

Shit...
    they're called paintballs. there actually is ppl who play with just using rubber knifes n shit. they're quite few, and can only pull it off in big scenario games... but they do exist. I know 1 guy locally who does it, he's ex ..something or other. but yeah, he plays with a full ghillie suit and is just amazing.
    Last edited by maynard; 12-13-2009 at 11:48 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Actually it is enough as the shot per kill value is not very high, also I can have reinforcements bring extra amo by sending them back with my empty pods when they get shot. Also I have actually taken my entire gun apart while under fire becuase of a ball that exploded in the chamber and thus effected accuracy of the shots afterword.

Also fuck paint-bayonett I have made a water sword that can also be a paint sword if you fill with paint instead of watter. It used one of those noodle things that had been cut down and a tube leading to a tank filled with water or paint. This way you could hit people and determine who was hit. Note that it was more of a novelty and was made to prove it could be done.

5. Default

why take your entire gun apart for a ball break? all you gotta do is remove hopper and barrel, run a squeegee through and then swab it out.
    Last edited by maynard; 12-13-2009 at 11:58 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

No what happened was that some of the shell got stuck in the chamber in a strange place that caused all shots after that to be thrown off and then break in the barrel. It was a very rare problem that only happened once but it is important to note that my setup being a flat line had low tolerances to allow for the correct back spin. In addition this tolerance was increased further due to the added length added by the silencer.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    No what happened was that some of the shell got stuck in the chamber in a strange place that caused all shots after that to be thrown off and then break in the barrel. It was a very rare problem that only happened once but it is important to note that my setup being a flat line had low tolerances to allow for the correct back spin. In addition this tolerance was increased further due to the added length added by the silencer.
    ahh i c

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Admin attempted to get money back from the admin they abused they are now perma banned from all servers.