Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Admin abuse Ⱥȼɪƌ ̶βυʀɴ|ibis.a

1. Default

thanks for sniping this asshat zero. at least he wasn't abnle to get to gungame or wcs with this bullshit.

2. Default

No you aren't Hobo, Bears. Hobo is Hobo.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

I dunno. If it gets be a second 275 GTX superclocked edition (or a 295 GTX FTW edition) I can be anything you need me to be.

4. Default

I shouldn't need to get a job to pay for something that should be my Christmas gift. I asked my mom for a Plate Carrier (A vest for paintball) and it was only like 80$. She looked at me like I was insane, I only want paintball and computer stuff for christmas... Oh and Nerf guns so I can shoot my dad without hurting him. Epic IBIS nerf war anyone ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    I shouldn't need to get a job to pay for something that should be my Christmas gift. I asked my mom for a Plate Carrier (A vest for paintball) and it was only like 80$. She looked at me like I was insane, I only want paintball and computer stuff for christmas... Oh and Nerf guns so I can shoot my dad without hurting him. Epic IBIS nerf war anyone ?
    Lawl at your vest.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Lawl at your vest.
    I dont use it for protection It's to carry my pod pouches. I lawl at the cunts who wear those shitty foam vests that are specifically made to protect you. If you cant take a paintball to the chest without crying than don't play. Amirite ?

Plate Carrier.jpg

This is the vest, its supposedly very comfortable, and more maneuverable than the one I have now.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    I dont use it for protection It's to carry my pod pouches. I lawl at the cunts who wear those shitty foam vests that are specifically made to protect you. If you cant take a paintball to the chest without crying than don't play. Amirite ?

Plate Carrier.jpg

This is the vest, its supposedly very comfortable, and more maneuverable than the one I have now.
    buy a pod pack, 1 it's way cheaper and 2 it's not a noob vest ^^ take your own advice, stop wearing vests and take the hit like a man. use a pod pack, they're way better and allow you 2 go prone if needed without discomfort. any vest is lame
    Last edited by maynard; 12-13-2009 at 10:01 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    buy a pod pack, 1 it's way cheaper and 2 it's not a noob vest ^^ take your own advice, stop wearing vests and take the hit like a man. use a pod pack, they're way better and allow you 2 go prone if needed without discomfort. any vest is lame
    D:

But I'm into Milsim brah. Trust me I can take the hit, ive bled during games and kept going (I know Im SUPER bad ass). I like the vest, I like Milsim, I have a pop pack for Speed ball, but I don't play it that much.

Also I have a thread on Paintball, I suggest we take this there.

10. Default

Why use a vest to cary pods it would never hold enough. I use a custom made 6 pod holder that uses 140 round pods instead of the 100 round ones. I then have an old military belt that holds 10 round custom made pods for my backup pistol that is also held by that belt along with some grenades. In addition to that I also have extra tanks on my back and a long stem squeegee along with replacement parts and all equipment needed to preform any repair on field! Sure all the gear adds about 60-70lbs but there is never a reason to leave the field of battle for at lest 24 hours!