Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DeadEyeDennis

1. Default DeadEyeDennis

K, this guy in the span of a day or two...tell players to run faster instead of walk..appearently patience is against server rules...has banned + kicked people for things like "hiding when its 6v1" (the 1 was hiding from the 6). Im sorry but this guy is rude, indecent and generally complains the entire time hes on about other players on the server with him. Honestly, this guy shouldnt be able to ban or kick anyone untill he learns to bitch less maybe.

Btw ive never been selectivly kicked or banned by this GM, ive just noticed how he completely abuses his privileges as an admin on the server. Do something about it please.

2. Default

Neeed a demooooo.

3. Default

1 of your the last guy hiding from 6 people. It extends the round and people wanna play and not wait. So if they are camping they should be warn then slayed.

2 you don't seem to make much sense, your yelling at him for folowing the rules. Exactly how did he abuse his powers?
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

He's still bitching about camping in GunGame? LOL. Thank God I don't play anymore.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zamorano View Post
    K, this guy in the span of a day or two...tell players to run faster instead of walk..appearently patience is against server rules...has banned + kicked people for things like "hiding when its 6v1" (the 1 was hiding from the 6). Im sorry but this guy is rude, indecent and generally complains the entire time hes on about other players on the server with him. Honestly, this guy shouldnt be able to ban or kick anyone untill he learns to bitch less maybe.

Btw ive never been selectivly kicked or banned by this GM, ive just noticed how he completely abuses his privileges as an admin on the server. Do something about it please.
    All you have to do is LISTEN to what the players are telling you, THEN listen to what an ADMIN is telling you to do and if you STILL do not get it then you will suffer consequences.

As far as abusing my admin? Not even close. At any given time go to our GG server and ask any of the players on how I treat our players and guests...
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zamorano View Post

There comes a point when camping 6 vs 1 maybe be used in a strategic method. If this were real life, I would take my time too to kill my enemy. But if he was just camping and hasnt moved the entire round, well then he has to suffer the consequences.

only way to prove that is by doing a demo. Since you do not have any proof then this claim of admin abuse is false and no further pursuit of this admin will probably happen.

Have a good day
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

7. Default

Zero should add SourceTV to all the servers...

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Zero should add SourceTV to all the servers...
    If only Steam used Firefox instead of I.E...

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    If only Steam used Firefox instead of I.E...
    Did my post seem that off-base? I know, I know I have a penchant for derailing threads and the such, but having everything constantly recorded so that you can view instances such as this without need of a demo, would be beneficial to ALL the servers.

I prefer Google Chrome.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

10. Default

i;m siding w/ dennis here