Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: DeadEyeDeNNi$ App

1. Default

Didn't really know you but i have been getting to know you better, and your a good guy so +1 =]

2. Default

+1 to DeadEyeDeNNis
    he hes a good admin and tries to alway make things fair. I see him specating more then he plays just to make sure there are no cheaters. He might make a mistakes from time to time but he will admit them when he ever does and try to correct them.

+1 to Dennis.

I approve.

amazing admin, fair player, and old fashioned.

just what ibis is missing, aside from James.

(About the old-fashioned part. Don't need another infraction!)
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    +1 to Dennis.

I approve.

amazing admin, fair player, and old fashioned.

just what ibis is missing, aside from James.

(About the old-fashioned part. Don't need another infraction!)
    Thx Bumpkin <3

Gratz on ur admin, I'm sure you'll do fine...
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Thx Bumpkin <3

Gratz on ur admin, I'm sure you'll do fine...
    It's Autumn, you retard!

<33
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

6. Default

+1 if i have any say.

just watch out. don't let nyc torpedo your app like he tends to do

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    +1 if i have any say.

just watch out. don't let nyc torpedo your app like he tends to do
    I doubt that I'll get any flack form NYC, I get along fine with him to the best of my knowledge.

Just remember, EVERYONE has off days and if we cannot look past that to find the real person then we are no better than our criticisms.

TC
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

8. Default

I doubt that I'll get any flack form NYC, I get along fine with him to the best of my knowledge.

Just remember, EVERYONE has off days and if we cannot look past that to find the real person then we are no better than our criticisms.

TC
    This is what I love about the itouch I can go here tee hee pArents are idiots...... AnywAys I Love Dennis (no homo) greatest admin in gg if not him tragedy +1
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

9. Default

+1 to Dennis. Very good role model, has been around for a while and is very mature. Would make a great addition. Good luck man.

10. Default

TC
    that don't much matter. but anyway. good luck for the what...3rd year running?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?