Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sooner or later, 69 is gonna be in your face.

1. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

all of this is hilarious.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

all of this is hilarious.
    Jack Edwards is such a fucking homer it is ridiculous.

3. Default

+1 to Christmas' video.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Jack Edwards is such a fucking homer it is ridiculous.
    I thought it was funny of you to put it that way because just today I was looking at this:

http://awfulannouncing.blogspot.com/...-with-nhl.html

First sentence. ^^

5. Default

Most of the announcers are homers, that's how they grab the attention of the fans. I don't know about you, but I think the majority of the population wouldn't like it if their announcer was rooting for the opposition each game.

6. Default

i dont know how to make the video show up, but here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ydbATVriqA

this is a fight!

7. Default

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

8. Default

nemisis, there are youtube tags in the reply text box tols. insert them, and then put the id number (in your case it would have been 8ydbATVriqA) between them.

9. Default

Sportscasters, especially local have to be homers. I always want to stab my ears when I hear Joe Buck and Tim McCarver. Terribad.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

Last edited by Christmas; 12-11-2009 at 11:55 AM.