Thread: Major lag reduction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Arrow Major lag reduction

After months of research I have found a way to reduce lag on all servers. The method was tested on the wcs server when full and we got no lagg for over 7 rounds! All of the servers have been updated and you should notice smoother game play on all servers.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    After months of research I have found a way to reduce lag on all servers. The method was tested on the wcs server when full and we got no lagg for over 7 rounds! All of the servers have been updated and you should notice smoother game play on all servers.
    Well may just be me but it seemed like things where running smoother in Gungame today... after a few weeks of lag I was running a lot smoother than normal. As always thanks Zero!!! Hope it works as well on all servers!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    <3ily!
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

4. Default

Nice job.

What was it that reduced lag?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.