Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi, and Help!

1. Default

i still see after 2 years of not playing CS the drama from the zombie server hasnt changed once lol

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    yes yes why aren't you mr completely unfathomable.

you still dont get it, its not the fast thats to blame its the fact that no one ever turns around and shoots at them and then they wonder why they get raped up the ass by a fast

on cade maps fasts get shreded like fuck because they HAVE to watch out for them and other zombies while they get there cade up. if people would just start paying attention they wouldnt need you to babysit them.

and how the hell are people going to learn to turn around and shoot at a fast as soon as someone says there is one if you keep holding there hands by forcing people not to be them on escapes?
    When was the last time you actually PLAYED on an escape map with fast zombies. It is 99% IMPOSSIBLE, Kavinsky. Do you understand this? Not even the best players can out-run or out-shoot a fast. How would you expect to run blindly backwards and jump and crouch WHILE SHOOTING!?!!?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NiXHeX View Post
    i still see after 2 years of not playing CS the drama from the zombie server hasnt changed once lol
    Some things never change

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    When was the last time you actually PLAYED on an escape map with fast zombies. It is 99% IMPOSSIBLE, Kavinsky. Do you understand this? Not even the best players can out-run or out-shoot a fast. How would you expect to run blindly backwards and jump and crouch WHILE SHOOTING!?!!?
    are you being sarcastic? plenty of people win on escape maps with fasts.. even me and im a noob.

oh and welcome

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

5. Default

:sigh:

guys, did you miss the part where walter said if the majority of players agree.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    :sigh:

guys, did you miss the part where walter said if the majority of players agree.
    That's based on a votes and we all know votes consist of 1 spammers. Not a good way to determine you consensus.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    That's based on a votes and we all know votes consist of 1 spammers. Not a good way to determine you consensus.
    Usually I do

Code:
    ma_votequestion "Allow fast zombies?" " " " " "Yes" "No"
    ... so, no.

8. Default

what if he started seeding the votes against one spammers?

vote:
    1. i take it in ass
    2. ban them
    3. leave them

9. Default

I could careless. Arguing and complaining about something that's already implemented on the mod is retarded. Either get better or shut up. You guys treat this like it's real life. If you want to consider this real life then consider the fast zombies tigers, cheetahs, hyenas, and other fast animals. You can never outrun those.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

I kinda have to agree with Kavinsky.. I actually played Train Escape to prove to someone awhile back that you can live on it as a human, and win.. Of course I had a group of people that all actually listened at the time, but that just might be the problem.

But like I told you.. It's fine if you freeze the fast zombies on certain escape maps.. Just don't ban them.

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I could careless. Arguing and complaining about something that's already implemented on the mod is retarded. Either get better or shut up. You guys treat this like it's real life. If you want to consider this real life then consider the fast zombies tigers, cheetahs, hyenas, and other fast animals. You can never outrun those.
    Yeah but I can kill them with a single shot.. I may be able to slow down a fast zombie to the point he can no longer move, but once I run out of ammo and I'm in the open I'm pretty much screwed. But again.. Get off escape maps and we wouldn't HAVE this happening.. I still vote for two ZM servers, one escape and one barricade..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.