Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hi, and Help!

Welcome to the IBIS Community!

2. Default

First and formost... Welcome to ibis Gaming re-noobie...

Walter, you're a ban, kick, and hindrance person anyways, espeically when things are not going "your way"... this is not to say you abuse your powers of Admin, but merely everytime I am on a server you play on (seldom as I can) you are complaining about someone,... whether it is something they say, how they are playing, or just generally your dislike of the player... you are bitter... go get drunk... your "funner" (or, more fun, as the correct English would say), to play against... Lighten up just enough to remind yourself, "It is only a game!"...

Jeimuzu is correct... there are "other ways" to deal with things... if it is part of the game, you should not "ban", kick or prevent it from being used... it is part of the game... you don't kick the player out of Monopoly just because they get to roll again when they get doubles... if it is an option in the game... it is there to be part of the game... for ALL players to manipulate... like it or not... it is in the forums you bitch... and it is suggestions to Zero and Jigsaw that make decisions to change the game play...

Can't we all just get along...

~Rogue

ps... Don't forget to stop by and check out our WCServer ( 174.36.201.114:27015 ) where CounterStrike meets WarCraft...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    First and formost... Welcome to ibis Gaming re-noobie...

Walter, you're a ban, kick, and hindrance person anyways, espeically when things are not going "your way"... this is not to say you abuse your powers of Admin, but merely everytime I am on a server you play on (seldom as I can) you are complaining about someone,... whether it is something they say, how they are playing, or just generally your dislike of the player... you are bitter... go get drunk... your "funner" (or, more fun, as the correct English would say), to play against... Lighten up just enough to remind yourself, "It is only a game!"...

Jeimuzu is correct... there are "other ways" to deal with things... if it is part of the game, you should not "ban", kick or prevent it from being used... it is part of the game... you don't kick the player out of Monopoly just because they get to roll again when they get doubles... if it is an option in the game... it is there to be part of the game... for ALL players to manipulate... like it or not... it is in the forums you bitch... and it is suggestions to Zero and Jigsaw that make decisions to change the game play...

Can't we all just get along...

~Rogue

ps... Don't forget to stop by and check out our WCServer ( 174.36.201.114:27015 ) where CounterStrike meets WarCraft...
    Why don't you actually try admining the Zombie Mod server once and see how it fairs for you, instead of being completely passive and criticizing how others do it?

Not that I can't take the criticism, but it doesn't weigh much coming from the peanut gallery.

Happy New Year!

4. Default

This "Peanut Gallery" plays GunGame and WCS... can't stand the drama on ZM... but I do "pop-in" to ZM... there are lots of other Admins there, that they don't need my opinion... To many Admins spoil the server...

I don't see your lame ass on WCServer...

now that was critizism...

~Chronic