Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MITCH (aka SWAT) BANNED 7 days

1. Default MITCH (aka SWAT) BANNED 7 days

(ADMIN) OMGBEARS <ibis.a>: banned player MITCH <ibis.a>

STEAM_0:1:14920801

For constantly wearing the ibis.a tag, as well as impersonating tommy (he was tommy <ibis.a> when I logged in this afternoon), racism, and avoiding a ban for impersonating tommy.

This is the 4th time I've banned him after several warnings each time to change his name. This time was for 7 days opposed to my usual hour - two hour bans for him. TOMMY was another admin online at the time of the most recent ban. Walter has been on for others and can attest to him impersonating admins.

I know I don't have to post unless it's a perma ban but I wanted other admins on other servers to be aware that he may be around doing the same crap. I'm also requesting his ban be changed into a perma ban if he does it again.
    Last edited by OMGBEARS; 12-13-2009 at 01:00 PM.

2. Default

mitch?

hmm, wonder if it's the same mitch that plays on sg's servers? i'll ask him next time i'm on jailbreak.

3. Default

lol I have a fan ... xD

4. Default

I've seen this guy wearing the <ibis.a> on numerous occasions and also constantly mic spamming.

5. Default

For all that chronic BS and then impersonating an admin? IMHO I think that a perma ban is indeed in order.

If it isn't he can always be reinstated as we can "unban" now and/or Zero can handle it or advise on this.

I'm not big on perma bans unless it's really serious and blatant hacking etc. but this guy more than deserves it if he even comes close to fucking up again.

Cut his ballz off!!!
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

6. Default

For the last time you don't need to mention bans on here unless they are permanent and require a demo.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    For the last time you don't need to mention bans on here unless they are permanent and require a demo.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    I know I don't have to post unless it's a perma ban but I wanted other admins on other servers to be aware that he may be around doing the same crap. I'm also requesting his ban be changed into a perma ban if he does it again.
    Better safe than sorry.

8. Default

'MITCH' used his mic last time I was there.. And he said he was 5 years old.. Which I can totally believe..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Better safe than sorry.
    Lol no, it's not better safe than sorry. this part of the forum is 2 list perma bans, and nothing else. use the forum properly plz.
    Last edited by maynard; 12-14-2009 at 05:38 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Lol no, it's not better safe than sorry. this part of the forum is 2 list perma bans, and nothing else. use the forum properly plz.
    It's not like I didn't know that I didn't need to post unless it was a perma ban. I'm sure if it was a big deal the ones that weren't needed could be deleted, etc. Take my post for what it is: a warning that this guy might be doing the same thing on other servers.

Actual kittens were hurt in the making of this thread.