Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MITCH (aka SWAT) BANNED 7 days

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    It's not like I didn't know that I didn't need to post unless it was a perma ban. I'm sure if it was a big deal the ones that weren't needed could be deleted, etc. Take my post for what it is: a warning that this guy might be doing the same thing on other servers.

Actual kittens were hurt in the making of this thread.
    I see where you're coming from, but no 1 needs or wants updates on your 7 day bans. CSS is full of noobs and children, banning ppl happens, no 1 cares though unless it's a perma ban. so plz stop posting non perma bans here.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I see where you're coming from, but no 1 needs or wants updates on your 7 day bans. CSS is full of noobs and children, banning ppl happens, no 1 cares though unless it's a perma ban. so plz stop posting non perma bans here.
    I think maybe the best thing to do would be list it in the ban request section. I mean he has already been banned...
    but it seems the point of your post was to let other admins know and request a perma ban if he keeps this up.

Either way seems the matter is done with at least until next week.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 12-14-2009 at 12:52 PM.

3. Default

it will be nice when the new system is launched next year, and senior admins will be able 2 perma ban without all the BS that's followed by it now. people who just come by week after week 2 get bannd and piss every 1 off, should not have the option 2 do so...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

it will be nice when the new system is launched next year, and senior admins will be able 2 perma ban without all the BS that's followed by it now. people who just come by week after week 2 get bannd and piss every 1 off, should not have the option 2 do so...
    Agreed.

5. Default

Which people are these?

6. Default

Since when was this section just for perma bans? I usually made threads here when I banned regulars, such as Internet Badass.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Since when was this section just for perma bans? I usually made threads here when I banned regulars, such as Internet Badass.
    iv never seen any 1 post anything but perma bans... prob for obvious reasons.. honestly why would you report a ban if it's not perma? honestly? no 1 cares or is interested. noobs need 2 be removed from the servers often...

you post perma bans with a demo 2 cover your own ass, other then that, posting 7 day and bellow bans just doesn't seem logical.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Which people are these?
    Eddit

not gonna name names, don't want any arguments Lol just no that they exist
    Last edited by maynard; 12-15-2009 at 01:52 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

I would like to just state that if you're gonna perma-ban, make sure the demo is really good. Cause if it were up to admins, I probably would have been banned earlier, and then unbanned after ZER0 reviewed the demo in depth.

In the words of my immortal Idol, Ben Parker, "With great power comes great responsibility."

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Revived View Post
    I would like to just state that if you're gonna perma-ban, make sure the demo is really good. Cause if it were up to admins, I probably would have been banned earlier, and then unbanned after ZER0 reviewed the demo in depth.

In the words of my immortal Idol, Ben Parker, "With great power comes great responsibility."
    your case was unique... as you already know.

let me also say that when I said, "zero should I ban him or you?" I honestly had no intention of banning you on the spot, I was just saying that 2 get zero's attention and 2 look into the matter. as every 1 said, your game play was incredibly fishy and all who said that and noticed it were 100% correct, but it was due 2 your class. I was asking zero in admin chat 2 plz review the demo and he wasn't responding.... so I said "should I ban him or you?" knowing zero would then get involved, and he did =)

as I said before I NEVER have had ANY problem with your revived, you've always been very respectful of the server and a frequent player... but 2 not notice that you had 0 recoil would just be silly. + it all worked out in the end.
    Last edited by maynard; 12-16-2009 at 12:45 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

your case was unique... as you already know.

let me also say that when I said, "zero should I ban him or you?" I honestly had no intention of banning you on the spot, I was just saying that 2 get zero's attention and 2 look into the matter. as every 1 said, your game play was incredibly fishy and all who said that and noticed it were 100% correct, but it was due 2 your class. I was asking zero in admin chat 2 plz review the demo and he wasn't responding.... so I said "should I ban him or you?" knowing zero would then get involved, and he did =)

as I said before I NEVER have had ANY problem with your revived, you've always been very respectful of the server and a frequent player... but 2 not notice that you had 0 recoil would just be silly. + it all worked out in the end.

Well I guess knowing your intentions makes it better. I was pretty choked when you said that, I knew the demo was there but I didn't take it seriously until you said that.

Power has shown us throughout history that it corrupt even those with the purest of hearts.