Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: !give command being abused and calling IBIS admins gay

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by toker2 View Post
    LMAFAO LMAFAO Walter where do you think you come in on this subject fool this post had nothing to do with you! 1> the reason this commit was made is because there was no reason to mute me ever map

Im a dick.
    You just fucked yourself from IBIS. Zero has never disrespected you ever nor have I ever observe him disrespect anyone ever since I've been in IBIS. Consider yourself banned from all the servers and the forums. Next.
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 06-14-2008 at 08:59 PM.

2. Default

WOW look another stealth member come into forum looking for trouble too.Only When there is a problem they come into the forum talking shit.It would be a plesure to see you banned from the servers and forums for disrespecting the Head admin here.

3. Default

Listen you little fucking faggot if you dont want to be here then get the fuck out. Its because of cocksucking monkey asshole licking motherfucking cunts like you disrupt communities like this. If he did it to you that means he had a goof fucking explenation to do it, so if you want to be a little fucking emo just go kill urself right now because you are nothing but fucking dirt to us right now.

SO FUCK OFF

4. Default

ok, so toker and soppa can both suck balls, you are both a constant problem to the server, and i feel its safe to say youll be banned from the servers fairly quick. youve been warned for abusing the !give command and disrespecting. if you see you CHEATING, i will perma ban you, key word being CHEATING.

i considering, not having to reload bing a cheat, no?

5. Default

When Zero see's the shit he wrote, I wouldn't be suprised if he just banned them period for this shit. He is resonable but what the fuck has Zero done to them?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    WOW look another stealth member come into forum looking for trouble too.Only When there is a problem they come into the forum talking shit.It would be a plesure to see you banned from the servers and forums for disrespecting the Head admin here.
    i dont see a reason to ban me but go ahead if thats what u want and to NYS u think by posting pictures of our clan members and writing fag on the side with an arrow poiting at them is cool the keep at it since ur the one that does nothing wrong when ur playing and we are the ones causing problems.

7. Default

Thanks Manbearpig for editing the disrespectful remarks made towards Zero.

8. Default

what is this guy talking about? Please leave and go play in your boring servers thank you!

9. Default

I did not even realize the post was edited until I saw all of these last posts and then went back in time and read the original... (using my mad admin hacks)

But yea, after seeing that I really do wonder if this guy was ever disrespecting an admin on the server. Clearly anyone that would write a post like that would never do or say anything wrong to a person in a position of authority. They must get out of so many tickets... or get so many arrests. But regardless I am not sure what I did to offend them as my previous post was not really directed toward them in anyway

On another note leave SoopaKoopa alone, I really do not see how he has much directly to do with the issue at had. I know that SoopaKoopa has problems sometimes but for the most part he is just fine. I rarely think of SoopaKoopa and associate him with trouble.

10. Default

We would think you would have wanted it edited, after someone trash talk you for no reason. And on Soppakoopa if you ever notice when theres a problem with another so call stealth memeber one of thme puts their stupid comments in.