Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: !give command being abused and calling IBIS admins gay

1. Default

yea, but i think the real issue was that SoopaKoopa failed to see the irony that the guy was being somewhat disrespectful in a post that he is making where his respect is in question.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    yea, but i think the real issue was that SoopaKoopa failed to see the irony that the guy was being somewhat disrespectful in a post that he is making where his respect is in question.
    I also would bet money that he will try and apologize and give an excuse that he was drunk, high, or both.

Nevermind, i lost my bet. Can someone ban this character from the forums ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by toker2 View Post
    LMAFAO LMAFAO Walter where do you think you come in on this subject fool this post had nothing to do with you! 1> the reason this commit was made is because there was no reason to mute me ever map

Im a dick.
    I asked CO to come in since you constantly use !give inappropriately and I hate people that do that. That's where I come in.

EDIT: What did this say before.

4. Default

now i see the meaning monkey say monkey do ha zero if you were an resopnable server admin would kno how to choose your admin more better dipshit go fuck youerself and find yourself in a dark ally way having gay sex witha tranvestite you fruit you and and your servers should go down in hell with the rest of your stupied ass admin LMAFAO wow ive never seen a server with the admin with the mentality of 5 yr olds with learning disorders learn to control your admin and then mabey youll have a better server to play in fuck face
    Wow Zero what does it take to banned someone alreayd? Do we need to see anymore of this shit?

5. Default

this is really getting out of hand... they are providing no logical conversation or discussion. they just come on and decide to flame. they have no defense and no reason to keep posting.

soopa and toker are both stealth.

also, last i checked, threads were between zero, admins, and the accuser(ed) so he has no business sticking his nose in other threads where he has no spot in.

if hes done nothing wrong, they should worry so much and insult us so bad.

personally, im tired of these kids, and now they have the dicks to insult zero. hes done nothing and has been nothing but forgiving to your clan. if it was up to me, you and your utopia would be banned from here.

6. Default

well if you were smart you would use your powers for the right reason fag myster learn to grow up its a game tard wow ibis has GONE TO SHIT SINCE IVE LEFT zero you nd your serfers will go done in histopry for STUPIED ADMIN ABUSE NO WOUNDER why ppl leave your servers
    Like I Said cockface go play on your boring ass servers!

7. Default

LMAFAO YOU FUCKING FALMER if i met you in the rl you would be baggeing for mercy you fucking tard your a fucking white man tring to act balck learn you oown kind fucking fag ive never had any prob with you till you started to act like a fucking 3 yr old dipshit learn how to control your addituied you fruit you and your gf WOW how stupied can you be when somone in the server cant speak engalish or evern talk engalish WOW mabey we from other countrys cant speak you tounge very well have too put up with you and your kind
    You just made yourself look really stupid insulting someone's english when your post is filled with misspellings and improper grammar.

8. Default

thank the lord he's finally gone!

9. Default

Lol his last post made me laugh. I love the part when he was calling us 3 Y.O.'s when you could clearly see the way he was typing and the grammer problems he had.