Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Maynard App

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You know I would be able to know a lot more about Maynard if he was ever on the WCS server when I'm online. When do you play, like five in the morning?

And I've actually made an effort to join the server when he is on too.... Damn you Maynard!
    Lol. haven't been on much the last 2 weeks spent a week with family, and the other week ive been fighting with my isp trying 2 make it work proper. getting lag issues.... real bad ones. hopefully it's fixed damn soon cause I'm not enjoying this.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Lol. haven't been on much the last 2 weeks spent a week with family, and the other week ive been fighting with my isp trying 2 make it work proper. getting lag issues.... real bad ones. hopefully it's fixed damn soon cause I'm not enjoying this.
    Who's your provider? I'm with Acanac, and I'm pretty impressed.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Ok, where I live my isp is Cox, yes Really COX, FUNNY word ehhh, go to cox.net
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Shaw they're not coming to fix my internet till the 12'th... my internet works well in the morning so I might have 2 play in the mornings till they fix this issue... cause I'm falling way 2 far behind on WCS due 2 this.. kinda pisses me off.
    Last edited by maynard; 12-31-2009 at 03:05 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

That sucks, its funny when people kill and are like " I GOT MAYNARD!!!"

I've been playing on WCS for months now and Maynard is always helpful, he's a good admin.

+1

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Tortoise View Post
    That sucks, its funny when people kill and are like " I GOT MAYNARD!!!"

I've been playing on WCS for months now and Maynard is always helpful, he's a good admin.

+1
    Lol... I know I'm a trophy kill... it's kind of annoying cause unless I'm on my game there's no point in even playing cause every damn time I die I hear "YEAH!!! I GOT MAYNARD!!!" Lol... thx for the support though man =)

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

I just spent like 20mins looking through all that crap with Chronic, but yeah i wont say anything on this app otherwise there will be more argueing

8. Default

just thought id say, that I wont be on till like the 12'th-'13'th.... internet is still down.... and they not sending someone till the 12'th to fix it....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Go maynard!

He's a turd, but I like him.

+1~!
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

10. Default

hes got a lot of levels on wcs

+1