Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Maynard App

1. Default

Ok I will put this as plain and as simple as I can!!

+1 LOL

Maynard is a great admin and a great player. Hes quick on his feet and makes excellent decisions for IBIS. He is loyal and very helpful / friendly with everyone here apart from some of the regular assholes we get on the servers from time to time.

Not only would IBIS benefit from Maynard, but I can see Maynard as one of the people doing his best (even if it kills him) to see IBIS be well known in the gaming community as THE COMMUNITY in the world!!

Lots of luck Maynard!
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

2. Default

he's a great guy.

passionate about the game and his duties as admin.

+1 from me

3. Default

I agree with what everyone else has already said... but showing my support is the least I can do for all the help Maynards given me with skills and races in WCS.
    I was shocked when Maynard told me he had only been playing at IBIS for about 6 months... He just seems to fit in so well.
    He is very dedicated to WCS and with the proper amount of time and patience he would be a great addition to the IBIS crew.
    I have seen him be very helpful to players (new to WCS) including myself.
    Plus as an admin he shows first rate qualities of being both very fair to help people understand the rules,
    and a real hard-ass when someone needs to be taught a lesson about following server rules.

+1 in my book.

4. Default

Haven't played with him much myself since I don't play WCS.

Still, he has my vote from what I've seen of and heard of him.

Good luck Maynard. +1.

5. Default

Although we may not like each other all too much, we do have the same goal: do what's best for the servers.

He defends the WCS server with a fanaticism I haven't seen since watching a fat girl down a chocolate cake. The man really does love WCS.

So +1 for him, and good luck, Maynard.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Although we may not like each other all too much, we do have the same goal: do what's best for the servers.

He defends the WCS server with a fanaticism I haven't seen since watching a fat girl down a chocolate cake. The man really does love WCS.

So +1 for him, and good luck, Maynard.
    Lmfao.. that was funny. I have nothing against you personally, and I do like you, we just haven't always seen eye 2 eye is all. thank you bears and every 1 for the kind words, really means a lot.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

WELL I DON'T LIKE YOU!

Just kidding! Much <3.

8. Default

Never played with you but, I dont play wcs cuz i dont have its IP.

at anyrate as many people that say your great, and the brand of assholes that complain about you, all makes me like you the more.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

cool guy. +1
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    Never played with you but, I dont play wcs cuz i dont have its IP.
    174.36.201.114:27015

Maynard - The WCS Guy