Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Maynard App

1. Default

Well I been playing the WCS server almost since it started up. I think Maynards been the most reasonable and fair admin out of all. He follows the rules stated on the forums exactly and helps everyone who asks for it. Plus he probably is the one who spends the most time on the WCS server and been making sure everything was running smoothly ever since i can remember.

2. Default

Maynard!

Good luck man, heard nothing but good

TC

DED
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

3. Default

Maynard, Although I have different opinions, I think you would make a good clan member
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    Maynard, Although I have different opinions, I think you would make a good clan member
    OMG holy-sonic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    OMG holy-sonic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG Maynard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Ritta View Post
    OMG Maynard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ??? you steal me !!!!! OMG

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    ??? you steal me !!!!! OMG
    You sound like a lol cat.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Ritta View Post
    You sound like a lol cat.
    Lmfao

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

I hear only good things about maynard as much as that disappoint me, nah im joking I guess im gonna have to see for myself when I get back to the UK.

So far seems good, a dependable admin and active on the forums too.

10. Default

Well i guess every post/app w.e has to have someone that disagrees. guess that has to be me. Ill admit sometimes hes cool and what not. but there are other times when he does shit that can either be rude. or simply annoying. and on other WCservers even banned. Such as his spawn killing. yea it may not be banned and yea he may not be the only one to do it but hes who i see purposly sit in the spawn area the whole round killing anyone that spawns. its annoying and in some/most cases bs.

other times ive even seen him use his little admin power when he shouldnt have because someone told him that its bs or just plain tell him they dont like him or fuck off and shit. yea disrespect isnt right but dont be an ass and use admin to get rid of the person. its pretty simple to act like everyone else (non-admins) and fix the problem normaly. maybe im wrong idc. i know what i see and i say let him in if you want. but like every player here he does do stupid shit.