Thread: Maynard App

1. Default Maynard App

Canada BC

Born:
    march 18 1986

Fav Guns:

SIG, TMP, mac-10, SMG

Fav Maps:
    dust 2, office, assault, nipperhouse, prodigy, aztec.

contact info:
    msg me on steam at Maynard <Ibis.a> or on the forums.

Reason For App:

I started playing CS when it was released, Ive been in a few clans here and there through my time playing, but basically always just went with random servers... I then came across IBIS WCS when it was released and fell in love. I play daily, and will continue to do so. I purchased admin after a couple of weeks of playing right after WCS was released and continue to be one, and will remain one. I love IBIS WCS. IBIS is truly the first time Ive ever felt drawn 2 a CS community... and I'm quite happy I came across IBIS, Ive met a lot of really good people and made some really good friends in the forums and in-game. I love this community, and will be here year after year playing WCS till you guys let me in IBIS =)
    Last edited by maynard; 02-08-2011 at 10:24 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Maynard is the most active admin, if not player, on WCS, he does a good job there. Makes good decisions, and it's always fun to play with him. I'm sure I speak for all other WCS regulars when I give him a +10000. He would do good as a representative of Ibis.
    Last edited by Lovely Ritta; 12-17-2009 at 07:19 PM.

3. Default

Theres some sort of huge review time that people who are trying to get into the clan have to go through.

So its not going to happen in say a day or so, Jeimuzu has been waiting to get in for nearly a year I think.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

4. Default

I may not know you that well, but good luck anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Theres some sort of huge review time that people who are trying to get into the clan have to go through.

So its not going to happen in say a day or so, Jeimuzu has been waiting to get in for nearly a year I think.
    If you plan to be around for a long time, then a year really isn't all that long.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

thx ritta and jeimuzu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    If you plan to be around for a long time, then a year really isn't all that long.
    I can do a year standing on my head =p the only thing that will get me 2 stop playing WCS is the server it's self being shut down. I'm a WCS lifer.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Good luck dude. Just hang in there for the wait period and crack down on those maphaka admins dat be givin de money yo.

Also you mind if we start calling you Jeremy from now on ingame?

7. Default

I agree with Ritta. He's there a lot, friendly, and he's fair with his rulings and admin use. He's also striving to make the WCS community better by getting us more organized and active, so all +'s in my book too

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post

Also you mind if we start calling you Jeremy from now on ingame?
    you can... but I might not always respond... I'm kinda used 2 being called maynard Lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Default Maynard

So, I been playing on the server a few months now. I have to say, maynard is a really good admin, he is patient and just. When I got my admin he was helpfull in some questions I needed. I give 2 thumbs up for Jeremy!. Good Luck bro, see you on the battlefield.

10. Default

I started playing on IBIS servers back in September and the first one I played was the WCS server. I recall maynard being very nice and patient with me and explaining the ropes of WCS (wcshelp anyone?). Since then, almost everytime I log onto the WCS server, maynard is on. I see him on that server more than anyone else. I haven't seen him abuse his powers to gain an unfair advantage over other players, and he is very good at knowing whether or not people are hacking. I agree with Ritta and say +10000 more!