Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    It's not finished yet, but understandable.

As for Christmas, could I ever be the fucking type to get a tramp stamp? I think not. I'd rather shove burning hot coals into my eyes than tattoo that area.

My name isn't Getcha and I'd rather not be labeled a hoe-bag. Save that for the bitches sending out their n00dz to Walter because he's their White knight of justice.
    Am I being called out!? Bitch don't fuck with me that goes for all of you dumb ass bitches!!!!! I had ENOUGH of all this dumb ass child jealously!!!!!Fuck im in a bad mood today!!!!!! Seriously FUCK OFF!!!!!!
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

Oh and Walter WTF is this nood shit everyone keeps talking about!?!? Please, Do TELL
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

3. Default

+

=

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

Tattoos should have meaning anyways to yourself culturally, spiritually etc. I would get something like Busa when I know my unit, battalion etc.

I've also thought to honor my father's culture even though I shoo it away because I want nothing to do with it.

The judgment of the dead when an Egyptian dies. I could get any one of the Egyptian God's for they each play a purpose. Anubis takes your heart as you confess while Ma'at's feather weighs on the scales to see if your conscious is true. If your heart outweighs the feather, Ammit the Soul Eater eats your heart, and you are in a world of nothingness. If you pass, you live a lavish life. In other words, I will always be my own judge of my heart. So I will probably get one of those God's tattooed on me at one point. Always looked at the papyrus drawings we have at home and study the reasons of what's going on.

Piercings is a poor way to explain permanent. My eyebrow piercing is closed, but only I can tell at one point it was pierced, and my lip piercing has long since been closed. Don't compare a piercing to a tattoo. You can close a piercing anytime. A tattoo is for life.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    Am I being called out!? Bitch don't fuck with me that goes for all of you dumb ass bitches!!!!!
    Yes, you're being called out. It's so important for me to call you out I decided to mention your name in the hopes that you would crawl out of the woodwork and start slinging vague threats and exclamation points.

Perhaps I am a bitch, but when you think about it that's probably what drove me to mention names and terrorize you. What exactly can you do to me? This is the internet. Are you going to call me ugly or "LMAO!!!!!" if I don't stop calling you a retard or a hoe? Darling, there are worse things in life than being "called out" on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    I had ENOUGH of all this dumb ass child jealously!!!!!Fuck im in a bad mood today!!!!!! Seriously FUCK OFF!!!!!!
    Child jealousy is a srs issue. I suggest that from here on out we start a charity that benefits "Child Jealousy".

So what exactly am I jealous of? You beautiful linguistics? Your drug dealer boyfriend? Your proficiency in squealing during a CS game? Your ability to come up with some of the most brilliant ideas to ever grace the earth since Einstein or Newton? I mean, c'mon, ballsack mistletoe? That's amazing! Your wanting a tramp stamp? Classy.

I'll fuck off when hell freezes over. There really isn't anything you can do to me. In all srsness though:

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Tattoos should have meaning anyways to yourself culturally, spiritually etc. I would get something like Busa when I know my unit, battalion etc.

I've also thought to honor my father's culture even though I shoo it away because I want nothing to do with it.

The judgment of the dead when an Egyptian dies. I could get any one of the Egyptian God's for they each play a purpose. Anubis takes your heart as you confess while Ma'at's feather weighs on the scales to see if your conscious is true. If your heart outweighs the feather, Ammit the Soul Eater eats your heart, and you are in a world of nothingness. If you pass, you live a lavish life. In other words, I will always be my own judge of my heart. So I will probably get one of those God's tattooed on me at one point. Always looked at the papyrus drawings we have at home and study the reasons of what's going on.

Piercings is a poor way to explain permanent. My eyebrow piercing is closed, but only I can tell at one point it was pierced, and my lip piercing has long since been closed. Don't compare a piercing to a tattoo. You can close a piercing anytime. A tattoo is for life.
    As silly as it seems, every tattoo I have does have a special meaning behind it, even if it's cartoonish.

Your tattoo is going to be sick. <3
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post

Your tattoo is going to be sick. <3
    Damn straight it is. :]

มวยไทย

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    thats exactly what i wanted to get a tattoo of and for almost the same reason. i was thinking about getting an egyptian god tattooed on the side of my thigh in all black or maybe a couple of them wrapped around my thigh in black. i was also thinking about getting hieroglyphics wrapped around my whole thigh in black but i couldnt think of anything for it to say that i would want on my body for my whole life because i am constantly changing through the years.
    also i was thinking about doing something with a navy theme to honor my dad who was in the navy for over fifty years.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Busa View Post
    USMC
    03 is the infantry field
    Doc is what I was (USMC Infantry Medic)

Its over my heart because that's where it will always be. I got wounded in the war and I am now medically retired from the military. Everyone says get something meaningful so I did. Only tattoo I got at this point.
    Dude, respect man. That is some real shit you can be proud of for the rest of your life.

@ Loka

Tatoos should also mean something, like you just don't go around getting tatoos that don't mean shit just because you wanted to get inked. I am trying to get all the astrological planetary symbols running down both my left and right arm. So far I have Jupiter and Saturn, now I am aiming to get is Uranus and Pluto.

Jupiter (planet of luck) Jupiter represents Faith; faith in life itself. It is the process of expanding and overflowing; Joy, Opportunity, Love of freedom, Generosity.

Saturn (planet of discipline) Saturn represents the process of energy slowing down and concentrating into form. Saturn is physical structure, like bones and teeth. It is associated with society's structures, like government, Big Business, and the people associated with them. This process of forming structure demands stern intensity and precise, sober, devoted discipline. Saturn is the potential to distill Wisdom from intense experience.

Uranus represents the process of breaking free from Saturn-type structures and connecting with universal wholeness; of separating out who you really are from all the "shoulds" laid upon you by the society you live in. Uranus is sudden flashes of insight, mad genius. Uranus interrupts normal reality and challenges you to re-invent yourself.

Pluto represents the process of death and regeneration. Pluto rules the underworld, frightening and impolite issues that you will be tempted to avoid; death, disease, personal shame, sexuality. Pluto demands that you face your own wounds, squarely and honestly. If you meet its demands, it offers you a way to create an unshakable sense of meaning in your life.

I love astrology. <3

10. Default

thats exactly what i wanted to get a tattoo of and for almost the same reason. i was thinking about getting an egyptian god tattooed on the side of my thigh in all black or maybe a couple of them wrapped around my thigh in black. i was also thinking about getting hieroglyphics wrapped around my whole thigh in black but i couldnt think of anything for it to say that i would want on my body for my whole life because i am constantly changing through the years.
    also i was thinking about doing something with a navy theme to honor my dad who was in the navy for over fifty years.
    don't get a tatty of a Egyptian whatever unless your family either comes from that part of the world, or you're beyond into that culture... otherwise it's about as cool and original as getting a tramp stamp (calm down getcha, just saying they're not original) or a skull or Chinese characters......

design your own tatty. something of actual significance 2 yourself, and not other people.

as you said, as time goes on, your likes and dis-likes change... so make sure whatever you're branding yourself with you actually care about. don't get Chinese characters cause they "look cool" or Egyptian whatever cause it's interesting.... make your own tatty based on something you truly care about. most tatty artists have no problem sitting down with you and designing what you want.

Maynard - The WCS Guy