Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Tattoos.

1. Default

Actually found out that the new wife is only using me for papers Which sucks but makes it easy for me to kick her out of OUR apartment but removing her from the lease (having good connections helps )

So divorce has been filed. Shoulda done the annulment but I dont want to see her deported. I will gladly see her suffer in Brooklyn and let her leave by herself.

So Hitman is single.

Loka, I was just in Newport, RI this past weekend, but Im heading abck Halloween weekend so Ill drive up for a night. This time tell your supervisors to go fuck themselves if they make you work longer! lol
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Actually found out that the new wife is only using me for papers Which sucks but makes it easy for me to kick her out of OUR apartment but removing her from the lease (having good connections helps )

So divorce has been filed. Shoulda done the annulment but I dont want to see her deported. I will gladly see her suffer in Brooklyn and let her leave by herself.

So Hitman is single.

Loka, I was just in Newport, RI this past weekend, but Im heading abck Halloween weekend so Ill drive up for a night. This time tell your supervisors to go fuck themselves if they make you work longer! lol
    i'm pretty positive i asked if it was for papers. oh well shit happens. i should be good to get rocked somewhere in Boston!

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post

So Hitman is single.
    shit dude, that blows. you got a month or so of it though, yeah?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AgnesLagon View Post
    I have no such good ideas about tattoos.I think we must aware abo0ut it's adverse effects and skin damages.

skin care cancer
    And this thread has now been corrupted by bots....yay.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    And this thread has now been corrupted by bots....yay.
    banned

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    i'm pretty positive i asked if it was for papers. oh well shit happens. i should be good to get rocked somewhere in Boston!
    You never asked if it was for papers lol
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png