Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ok mornings can be tough............

Default Ok mornings can be tough............

would it be possible to have the server restart at say 6 at night then in the morning. At least in the pm more admins could be on to reset the sever. we lose alot of players cause its bugged. Noobies cant kill higher lvl races so they leave.

2. Default

You'd probably lose even more people at 6 pm than at am..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

is this still happening? zero said he implemented something to fix it. apparently, whenever the wcs server is restarted at the same time as the others, it glitches. so he said he was going to put a delay into the wcs one to try and fix this problem. i haven't noticed anything wrong yet...but then i haven't exactly been playing as early as normal.

4. Default

Yea I did implement the delay... I could try to make it longer....

5. Default

well, i mean, did it work?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    well, i mean, did it work?
    Nope... I had to re set the server this morning.

7. Default

Nah it's still been lagging and crashing a lot whenever I play, and I'm on just about daily.

8. Default

I am usually around my system between 7 am and 10 am... pm me and i have no problem jumping in to restart server... many others contact me... try it til it is fixed...

~Chronic

ps... it is Chronic in Steam...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    You'd probably lose even more people at 6 pm than at am..
    Yeah dude for reals! when I play it is mostly in the evenings, and at that time there are a lot more players on!
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

10. Default

...necro'ed thread much
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?