Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "inf ibis.a" STEAM_0:0:56645

1. Default "inf ibis.a" STEAM_0:0:56645

I'm posting on behalf of a regular who has been around for about 3 years.

The time was 11:29 PM EST.

(ADMIN) inf ibis.a: slapped player Rezel | Alyid with 0 damage
    Rezel | Alyid died.

Inf was apparently slapping players around, sending them to their doom.

This wouldn't be the first time this admin has been noticed for admin abuse. I believe I sent Zero a PM about him a long time ago, but he disappeared soon after.

Although this might not be sufficient enough to even warn the admin (Although there has been trouble before because of him), I'm posting because Rezel requested it.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

God dammit I thought we were rid of that guy.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    God dammit I thought we were rid of that guy.
    So did I..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

maybe there's a reason...?

Plus i don't recall seeing Rezel here 3 years ago, maybe 1 1/2 - 2.

Confirm or denied!
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    So did I..
    Me too...

6. Default

Despite what you think holy, I've been here a lot longer than you think. Other than changing my name multiple times that's not the real issue. Inf got mad at me because he couldn't figure out how i got up there, so he got mad at me and slapped me off and killed me. Just because you cant figure out why someone up there, knocking them off there spot not just once, but twice.
    Last edited by Rezel; 12-17-2009 at 05:51 PM.

7. Default

ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer the ban hammer needs new fresh blood.....

8. Default

This guy is a cocknugget. He's talking to me like I'm inferior...

Had a screenshot to prove it, but apparently F5 doesn't work when the chat console it open?

9. Default

I've rarely played with him

10. Default

It shouldn't matter Walter. This guy has been on my bad guy list since I met him. If he continues to do what he's been doing.. Well.. Just look at what happened to Acid.