Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WCS Fixes and suggestions for 2010

1. Default

Also should fix black holes so that they only move players to reduce lag and are a bit more powerful. In fact this change will take effect tomorrow. Let me know how it works out.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    The issue with the doors will be fixed on all of the servers for sure! Also I can fix it so that hosties have no block too.

lol whoops, deleted my post... repost.
    could you also edit the price for the necklace of immunity in the near future? would be awesome. and would stop a lot of ppl bitching on a daily basis about it lol and maybe make the rules official finally. these are all quick fixes I ask of. the rest of the shit can all wait for first quarter.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Price changed to 3500$ should take effect next restart.

4. Default

Price changed to 3500$ should take effect next restart.
    thx zero.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

I think I am going to try to program a mod that can output player wcs data to the server log at round start. Then I could try to reprogram psychostats to track it.

6. Default

I think I am going to try to program a mod that can output player wcs data to the server log at round start. Then I could try to reprogram psychostats to track it.
    what would that do exactly though... like I know "can output player wcs data to the server log at round start" but what's good about that?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

So that I can have actual wcs data in the psychostats. For me to reprogram psychostats to take wcs data I need to first get the wcs data into the log files.

8. Default

So that I can have actual wcs data in the psychostats. For me to reprogram psychostats to take wcs data I need to first get the wcs data into the log files.
    ahhhh i c

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

just wanted to point out some glitches i noticed today
    Orcish Horde... for reincarnation u respawn with the same weapons but even if the round begins after being dead the round before sometimes you get that weapon any ways

Strider Hiryu... class was throwing weapons all over the ground thus giving people free weapons

10. Default

Xonovert's ultimate is fucked.

It says "Twice normal speed (something like that) for <WCS amount of time> seconds"

That isn't exactly it, but the scripts are messed up on it so you don't know how long you are at increased speed for.

Also I have a couple races that I have played on other servers and would like to have put on this.

B-52 (knife only race)
    1. Invisibility- 10-80% invisibility
    2. Grenades- Spawn grenades
    3. Nade damage- Extra nade damage
    4. (ultimate) Fly- Ability to fly

Protos Dark Templar (knife only race)
    1. Invisibility- 10-80% invisibility
    2. Knife damage-20-80 extra damage for knife hit
    3. Health- 10-50 extra health at start of round
    4. (ultimate) Teleport-Teleport x amount of feet

Kil'jaden (knife only race)
    Smoke grenade and scout at start (not useable)
    1. Invisibility- 10-100% invisibility
    2. Longjump- Longjump
    3. Low gravity- Lower gravity
    4.(ultimate)- Extra knife damage