Thread: WCS Fixes and suggestions for 2010

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    B-52 (knife only race)
    1. Invisibility- 10-80% invisibility
    2. Grenades- Spawn grenades
    3. Nade damage- Extra nade damage
    4. (ultimate) Fly- Ability to fly
    this race is kinda cool. would be nice if we could get a deagle based race. and a race that specializes with TMP
    Last edited by maynard; 01-06-2010 at 12:45 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    The issue with the doors will be fixed on all of the servers for sure! Also I can fix it so that hosties have no block too.
    you know, only the asian hostie would need noblock. that little bastard's the only one i ever have trouble with. if he's not freezing me, he'z getting stuck behind a door or a plant, or a filing cabinent. i kill him when i arrive just to make my day easier.

oh, and some sort of gunslinger race would be amazing. (deagle only, ultimate would be either reduced recoil or reduced reload time)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    you know, only the asian hostie would need noblock. that little bastard's the only one i ever have trouble with. if he's not freezing me, he'z getting stuck behind a door or a plant, or a filing cabinent. i kill him when i arrive just to make my day easier.

oh, and some sort of gunslinger race would be amazing. (deagle only, ultimate would be either reduced recoil or reduced reload time)
    every single hostie on every single map does it, not just the asian, stop being racist...
    Last edited by maynard; 01-07-2010 at 12:47 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

dood! i call it like i see it. that basterd is the ONLY ONE i ever have trouble with!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    dood! i call it like i see it. that basterd is the ONLY ONE i ever have trouble with!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

take today! it was assault_2005 i think. I had been flying around as santa and being fine. then, i come out of vents, kill some guy right below me and i go for the hosties. i get them all (didn't kill him this time) and when i'm taking them away, i hear someone climb out of vents behind me. When i turn around and open fire, the asian guy turns to his buddies and tells them to crowd around so i end up mowing 3 of them down...but not him!!!!