Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite places to eat out

1. Default

Max N' Erma's. Amazing juicy burgers there.
    Sonic. Two opened up this year in Michigan so I have gone there a couple of times. Great burgers.

2. Default

Subway

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Ill start in

Brooklyn:

Sea (Williamsburg)
    Grandama Rose's (Greenpoint)
    Rollen Roaster (Sheepshead Bay)

Queens / Long Island City:

Junior's Cafe (L.I.C.)
    Zum Stammtisch (Glendale)
    Jackson Ave. Steakhouse (L.I.C.)
    Waterfront Crabhouse (L.I.C.)
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

4. Default

Oh I'd just like to add this place into the mix... only when in Chicago.

Gino's East. OMFG AWESOME PIZZA AND MOZZARELLA STICKS

http://www.ginoseast.com/

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

I enjoy eating out at my girlfriend....
    But no really, Chipotle...or really anything Mexican is good. I live in the southwest, what can I say?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby Panda View Post
    I enjoy eating out at my girlfriend....
    But no really, Chipotle...or really anything Mexican is good. I live in the southwest, what can I say?
    Chipotle is sooooo fucking good.

I get either a burrito with rice, chicken, tomatoes, lettuce and light cheese or the same combo of crispy tacos but no rice. SOOO GOOOOOOD!!

I don't fuck with beans. So unnecessary.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

Ok I have to post

In-N-Out

You can only find this burger chain in California but... I'm not joking they have the best burger Ever... plus the menu I mean damn Cheeseburger, double cheeseburger, Hamburger, or Shakes... That's it Simple and Great. Think 1960 drive in burger place... half wrapper and everything. Look its not good for you but god does it taste great if I could get this mailed to me I would. If your in California don't pass up the chance to score big on this super burger chain.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Ok I have to post

In-N-Out

You can only find this burger chain in California but... I'm not joking they have the best burger Ever... plus the menu I mean damn Cheeseburger, double cheeseburger, Hamburger, or Shakes... That's it Simple and Great. Think 1960 drive in burger place... half wrapper and everything. Look its not good for you but god does it taste great if I could get this mailed to me I would. If your in California don't pass up the chance to score big on this super burger chain.
    In-N-Out FTW. If you are in town, don't forget the ask them about the hidden menu (eg Animal style fries/burger, 4x4, etc).
    Last edited by AI_Scout; 12-19-2009 at 03:53 PM.

9. Default

I forgot to mention The Cheesecake Factory. Fucking LOVE their salads and balsamic dressing. Although not really suggested for dates unless you like to be sitting on top of people. Go at night for more ambiance :P

Another favorite of mine that I forgot is California Pizza Kitchen. Some healthy choices = awesome.

มวยไทย

10. Default

Peter Luger's Steakhouse in Williamsburg, Brooklyn