Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite places to eat out

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I forgot to mention The Cheesecake Factory. Fucking LOVE their salads and balsamic dressing. Although not really suggested for dates unless you like to be sitting on top of people. Go at night for more ambiance :P

Another favorite of mine that I forgot is California Pizza Kitchen. Some healthy choices = awesome.
    I've been to the one in Hackensack. They have some cute hostesses there.

2. Default

forgot about these other places i frequent: atlanta bread company, mellow mushroom, pizza joint, saki tumi, hooters, luigis, the boll weevil, and nacho mamas.
    i live ten minutes away from augusta, ga and downtown augusta so theres probably hundreds of places to eat.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    forgot about these other places i frequent: atlanta bread company, mellow mushroom, pizza joint, saki tumi, hooters, luigis, the boll weevil, and nacho mamas.
    i live ten minutes away from augusta, ga and downtown augusta so theres probably hundreds of places to eat.
    Im going to Savannah in January.

4. Default

Oh my god Loka. I have forgotten about the cheesecake factory. I love that place.

NYS is right. They have hot chicks that work there. Esp the ones here in Arizona.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Ok I have to post

In-N-Out

You can only find this burger chain in California but... I'm not joking they have the best burger Ever... plus the menu I mean damn Cheeseburger, double cheeseburger, Hamburger, or Shakes... That's it Simple and Great. Think 1960 drive in burger place... half wrapper and everything. Look its not good for you but god does it taste great if I could get this mailed to me I would. If your in California don't pass up the chance to score big on this super burger chain.
    They also have it in Arizona and I won't lie, I'm not too impressed.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Panda Express
    Outback Steakhouse
    Red Lobster
    Five Guys and a Dinner

Thats about it...
    Do you mean the restaurant "Five Guys" ? Because I have one near me and the burgers literally make me Jizz in my pants.

As for places to eatt... Hmm.

Outback
    Olive Garden
    Five Guys
    Red Robin
    Red Lobster if I'm in the mood
    A few places that are just local to me.

7. Default

Olive Garden
    Red Robin
    Chipotle
    Islands

8. Default

Red Robin is the shit

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby Panda View Post
    They also have it in Arizona and I won't lie, I'm not too impressed.
    BLASPHEMY! In-N-Out is amazing. You obviously have not had Animal Style fries or burger. I will shank a motherfucker who doesn't like this place.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    BLASPHEMY! In-N-Out is amazing. You obviously have not had Animal Style fries or burger. I will shank a motherfucker who doesn't like this place.
    i googled animal style fries and burger since we dont have an in n out over here and that shit looks like death. i would eat it, but idk any girl that would want to touch it lol

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine