Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Favorite places to eat out

1. Default

just had carrabas tonight for the first time and it was awesome. but maybe it was because it was free

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

2. Default

I had a chicken burrito from Q'doba at Fenway Park 3 weeks ago with my cousin from PA when he came by for a funeral, and it was pretty good. Reminded me of Chipotle, but for some reason this was a bit better than Chipotle. Only problem is I felt the food was a bit more fattening than at Chipotle.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Tom Hortons
    Clone

you mean Tim? played for the Leafs, not Tom.

also, Red Robin's has some great burgers, if you ever go try the blue cheese burger, it's great, plus unlimited fries.

the only gross thing is my buddy ordered his burger medium once, kinda sick that they'll even cook it like that...

4. Default

I haven't had Red Robin yet. They opened one up down at Patriot Place over the summer. Heard it's really good. Might go there for my last dinner. lol

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me