Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Back with a New Suggestion...

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    They can't and if they tried they would get tagged.

I also wouldn't consider it biased towards the zombies because if they can be killed once they can be killed again.

Of course on the flip side if the zombie is close to destroying a cade and gets killed it may put the human at a severe disadvantage to have that same zombie come at his cade again with full health.
    I with Christmas on this one. and Christmas, even if they do die and rejoin, it takes at least 25 - 35 seconds for the full "respawn" so that should give any cader ample time to reset the cade. and as far as human dying then rejoining, if I understand Zspawn, depending on the settings of the code, they will spawn as a zombie. But please correct me if I am wrong.
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    How often do you run out of bullets, Walter?
    Depends.

If I'm hiding, never.

If I'm in a visible (and ALWAYS breakable) spot, depends on the # of zombies, the # of teammates with me, and the health % of said zombies.

Overall, I would say I run out of ROUNDS (technically speaking, a bullet is just the projectile, not including the propellant) about 20% of the time.

That is 20% in the current config. Now to that add zombie respawn at full health... and increase that % by about 200%.

3. Default

would it be possible to have one week without parachutes and zspawn?
    as a trail to compare the game play players would experience.