Other/Reason to unban:

EDIT:

(ADMIN) Swm#4 <Ibis.a>: banned player Kiro
    Ipwn connected
    Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
    Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

EDIT^

Ya, was probly Swm#4
    Last edited by [TK]RedbullWings; 12-19-2009 at 03:45 AM.

2. Default

Rezel and James are not Admin ....!

EDIT : I wonder why she / he did you ban? You speak English if they've found the reason lol xD (jk swn)

3. Default

Did you cade the lift? (apply's to scrapyard only)

Did you break another persons cade?

Did you mic spam?

Did you disrespect admin?

Did you glitch?

A little more info is required here.

4. Default

hey redbull remember me from azeroth?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    Did you cade the lift? (apply's to scrapyard only)

Did you break another persons cade?

Did you mic spam?

Did you disrespect admin?

Did you glitch?

A little more info is required here.
    I dont touch the lift, the poison/high jumping zombies would own me there anyway.

Did I break another persons cade, no. I'm not a dick..

I dont have a mic, and if I did I'm quiet.

No disrespect to anyone.

No glitching either.

--------------

I knew the ban wasnt perm since I wasnt doing anything I shouldnt be, aswell as if I was there would have been a thread and demo. However the thread was still made in the hopes of me knowing "Why". I've asked SWM why on the server and total silence..

As for the more info required, I was hoping to save this in the event SWM said something pertaining to this. But on scrapyard in the basement I had caded myself in the first room and I believe 2 others later caded themselves in the second. A player named "anthony" was pissed he couldnt get in either and tossed a nade hitting the other 2 players cade. About 20 seconds later I was killed by one of those predator zombies that are invisible and then 10 seconds later I was banned.

If swm believed I did it I was going to be pissed because a simple look at my body would have revealed I still had my HE grenade. Other then that I can only assume I was banned by mistake when SWM banned Kiro. An apology would have been lovely T_T lol.

And yes master cheff, I remember you.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [TK]RedbullWings View Post
    I dont touch the lift, the poison/high jumping zombies would own me there anyway.

Did I break another persons cade, no. I'm not a dick..

I dont have a mic, and if I did I'm quiet.

No disrespect to anyone.

No glitching either.

--------------

I knew the ban wasnt perm since I wasnt doing anything I shouldnt be, aswell as if I was there would have been a thread and demo. However the thread was still made in the hopes of me knowing "Why". I've asked SWM why on the server and total silence..

As for the more info required, I was hoping to save this in the event SWM said something pertaining to this. But on scrapyard in the basement I had caded myself in the first room and I believe 2 others later caded themselves in the second. A player named "anthony" was pissed he couldnt get in either and tossed a nade hitting the other 2 players cade. About 20 seconds later I was killed by one of those predator zombies that are invisible and then 10 seconds later I was banned.

If swm believed I did it I was going to be pissed because a simple look at my body would have revealed I still had my HE grenade. Other then that I can only assume I was banned by mistake when SWM banned Kiro. An apology would have been lovely T_T lol.

And yes master cheff, I remember you.
    yay i'm important