Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sooner or later, 69 is gonna be in your face.

1. Default Sooner or later, 69 is gonna be in your face.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

It was really funny because when he said it the other guy was just sitting there staring, trying not to rofl.

Some of these are pretty epic too: "His comment earlier this year when he said 'I like a lot of Johnson tonight'.

Madden talking about running backs taking it straight up the A and B holes….classic Madden. He would’ve only got better in old age.

I think it was two years ago that Al was calling a Dolphin game that Ricky got free on a long run and he said “And Ricky Williams rips a big one!”

My favorites were a few years ago when the announcer said “He could taste the sack on that one” and another, when talking about big offensive lineman David Dixon, the announcer referred to him as 'big dix'"

2. Default

sports announcers can get away with more stuff than most. including things that should cause their liscense to exist revoked.

example, i once was watching a game and in the beginning before kickoff, when the announcers were talking about who was playing, one of them said "Ok folks, what the two teams here are trying to do is score more points than their opponent."

The game went into over time

3. Default

lol. Sports announcers are hilarious when they say something really out of whack.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    sports announcers can get away with more stuff than most. including things that should cause their liscense to exist revoked.
    lol Yeah, like Howard Cosell when he was like "look at that little monkey run" at Alan Garrett. I kind of think they made too big of deal out of it, he was a good guy.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Ritta View Post
    talking about big offensive lineman David Dixon, the announcer referred to him as 'big dix'".
    Lol Ritta, you seem to have a knack for picking up dirty lines while watching football. I don't even know how you can screw that one up. Do you think they do it on purpose.

6. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

7. Default

^^^

its a natural instinct

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

8. Default lol

these vids are funny lol

9. Default

Those are some good ones, Man I really need to pay more attention to sports announcers

10. Default

lol Yeah, girls have to develop it so we can spot and ward off creepies. You know who I'm talking about...

"Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."(Metro Radio)

I saw these on some blog:
    Pat Glenn - Weightlifting Commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria...I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing."

Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator: "This is really a lovely horse, I once rode her mother."

Murray Walker: "The lead car is absolutely unique, except for the one behind it which is identical."

Greg Norman: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."

Alan Minter: "Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing -- but none of them serious."

Terry Venables: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again"

Ron Atkinson: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it... you can see it all over their faces."

Harry Carpenter - BBC TV Boat Race: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the Cambridge president is kissing the cox of the Oxford crew."

Metro Radio: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

David Coleman at the Montreal Olympics: "There goes Juantorena down the back straight, opening his legs and showing his class."

US tv commentator: "One of the reasons Arnold Palmer is playing so well is that, before each tee-shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them...Oh my God, what have I just said?"