Thread: Hellboy

1. Default Hellboy

Not really a formal request cuz i don't have screens, demo or anything, just a notice that hellboy was consistently placing wards on isku after we all told him multiple times not to, then became belligerent when we repeatedly votekicked him. Just be aware that he has been warned about this numerous times.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    Not really a formal request cuz i don't have screens, demo or anything, just a notice that hellboy was consistently placing wards on isku after we all told him multiple times not to, then became belligerent when we repeatedly votekicked him. Just be aware that he has been warned about this numerous times.
    he's also been playing in the wee hours of the morning by himself, setting bomb and buying tomes. i babysat him for a couple hours this morning until few other people joined. brett, if you see him doing that again let me know. if you guys have warned him already then i'll give him a slightly stronger warning
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I've already kicked him before for warding bombsite. Hellboy is willfully disobeying rules he knows are set in place.

4. Default

Yea, I was on last night around 11:30-ish EST and he was warding the bomb site. That was really annoying. -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    -insert MY vagalion here-

5. Default

Update: I've seen him on several times and he has not done anything wrong since this thread has gone up. There is a chance he got the hint.

6. Default

He is also an admin now, so if he does break any rules he will be in much more trouble.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    He is also an admin now, so if he does break any rules he will be in much more trouble.
    DO NOT WANT

seriously, why do we let people buy admin when they have ban requests up? ESPECIALLY when they buy it directly after said ban request appears. this guy breaks rules, and looks to avoid punishment by buying admin.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

Nah this is good, now when he breaks the rules, we can ban him and he'll make a shitload of drama and it'll be good times for all. Huzzah!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    Nah this is good, now when he breaks the rules, we can ban him and he'll make a shitload of drama and it'll be good times for all. Huzzah!
    or, he'll be a dogbrother. you might not remember him. started off as a rule-breaking little shit like hellboy, bought admin when some people started talking about banning him, proceeded to be a fail admin, then permabanned 3 whole servers on his last day.

there are certain signs that people tend to exhibit. rulebreaking then immediately purchasing admin is one of them