Thread: Doogals - Jackass

1. Default Doogals - Jackass

This guy came in earlier this morning and was team-attacking like crazy. We votekicked him, and he didn't come back. However, he dropped in at about 12-12:30 tonight and started micspamming crappy songs, teamattacking, and then imitating other peoples names to avoid getting votekicked.

20: STEAM_0:0:14727648 (1)SpAsM mojtNAWWuHowZPnCcbMnBHIQcA3B4Lxj

2. Default

Well as he wasn't thee when u asked me to come back in I'll try to use the ID to ban him... BRT
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

3. Default

He came back as TonyT while dennis was on the server and started mic spamming again. Got a week long ban I think.

4. Default

Just to bring this thread back to life, and it might be off topic (Kyperioth pls confirm) but how would one go about stating the appeal process for a “perma-ban”? Thanks guys, appreciate it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Slagood View Post
    Just to bring this thread back to life, and it might be off topic (Kyperioth pls confirm) but how would one go about stating the appeal process for a “perma-ban”? Thanks guys, appreciate it.
    considering how this is the second time you've been banned, you don't appeal it.

you leave, curl up in a corner, and die.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Considering you were perma-banend by Zero.... NEVER
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png