Thread: -F3AR-TAKE DOWN[Pvt.] STEAM_0:0:22415285 - 7 day ban

1. Default -F3AR-TAKE DOWN[Pvt.] STEAM_0:0:22415285 - 7 day ban

When: Dec 20 2009 @ around 5:35pm EST
    Where: ze_lostworld_redux

Why: After two rounds of warning that a 7 day ban would be administered for someoneto blow the bridge on humans, the person decides to blow up the bridge and immediate leave the game. He rejoins as a different name and I caught him for that and banned him.

You can check the demos because I hear now that ZER0 has implemented auto recording in the servers.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

2. Default

In before "ONLY PERMA BANS GO HERE!"

3. Default

I told you guys before, I doubt this section is for perma-only bans.

If anyone was banned for a long period of time when I was admin I'd post here.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Normally, back in the day (since Bear has never met me before in game), any bans longer than a day would be posted here.

My main functionality is that anytime I make a prolong ban, I would post here for records so the person can see (if he decides to come to the forums) why he was banned...even though I've given out warnings.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

5. Default

TBH any ban prolonging a day should be posted.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

I'm referring to this thread:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2457

I really like the idea of any bans longer than a day being posted here, obviously sarcasm is lost via the internets!

7. Default

I wouldn't get discouraged about posting a ban because only some people have an issue with it. If there was an issue, those in the clan would post their sentiments. Since they haven't, it's fair game. If anything, they probably appreciate it.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I wouldn't get discouraged about posting a ban because only some people have an issue with it. If there was an issue, those in the clan would post their sentiments. Since they haven't, it's fair game. If anything, they probably appreciate it.
    Agreed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.