Thread: Req Unban: Estilgar Dec. 12th 2009, 6:35pm PST

1. Default Req Unban: Estilgar Dec. 12th 2009, 6:35pm PST

In the Message section ->

Name in Game: Shishioh Guy
    Steam-ID:
    Who banned you: (ADMIN) maynard <Ibis.a>: banned player Shishioh Guy
    When: Dec. 12th 2009, 6:35pm PST
    Where: WCS Server
    Why banned: Some other player joined the server and started Mic Spamming the 'most annoying sound ever' audio clip from Dumb and Dumber

Other/Reason to unban: I believe the ban was an accident as I was not the person mic spamming, nor was I holding open my channel 'effectively echoing'.

^Edit Added who banned
    ^Edit Ban duration 120 minutes, but i've been waitin' all day to play lolz
    Last edited by Estilgar; 12-20-2009 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Additional information

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Estilgar View Post
    In the Message section ->

Name in Game: Shishioh Guy
    Steam-ID:
    Who banned you: (ADMIN) maynard <Ibis.a>: banned player Shishioh Guy
    When: Dec. 12th 2009, 6:35pm PST
    Where: WCS Server
    Why banned: Some other player joined the server and started Mic Spamming the 'most annoying sound ever' audio clip from Dumb and Dumber

Other/Reason to unban: I believe the ban was an accident as I was not the person mic spamming, nor was I holding open my channel 'effectively echoing'.

^Edit Added who banned
    ^Edit Ban duration 120 minutes, but i've been waitin' all day to play lolz
    my apologies, I was trying 2 find that guys name, and I mis-clicked on yours by mistake. was a 2 hour ban, should be up by now. once again, my apologies.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default still 60 min left

I understand the confusion and stuff, no hard feelings.

But sadly , it was a 2 hour ban and as of this reply it's been a little over 60 minutes.. sooo... Imma go brush my cat again.... for another hour... hopefully he will have some fur left for the next 'mis-ban' hehe

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Estilgar View Post
    I understand the confusion and stuff, no hard feelings.

But sadly , it was a 2 hour ban and as of this reply it's been a little over 60 minutes.. sooo... Imma go brush my cat again.... for another hour... hopefully he will have some fur left for the next 'mis-ban' hehe
    This happens every once in awhile unfortunately. It is a simple fact of life that once again proves that as even admins are not perfect, just like you we make mistakes.

We apologize when we recognize them but it's not always a deal that we see and/or deal with properly via mistaken identity.

Thanks for your understanding though.

DED
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>