Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin being an ass to another admin?

1. Default Admin being an ass to another admin?

I was playing on the server,and I was on the tunnel map (or whatever) and I noticed a player jump pretty high.I asked as admin in chat: ''Riju (or w/e his name was) care to explain why you jumped so high?''At that moment,walter (another admin) came to admin chat (not admin only) and started called me a noob admin.He said things like ''Matrix hes a zombie you f****** noob!'' and ''if dont know how to be admin GTFO from admin'' or something like that.

This is very un-called for.But I will not leave out the fact that I started to yell a bit myself.I calmly explained I had some lag,but he just kept on calling me a noob admin.One thing I said was ''Atleast I didn't go off banning him'',because that is true that I did NOT take any action against the player I was watching,because I mustve been lagging.

As stated in the TOS you shouldnt go against other admins.I mean the least walter could have done was listend to my explaination,or asked why I question the player that I did.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by matrixninja View Post
    I was playing on the server,and I was on the tunnel map (or whatever) and I noticed a player jump pretty high.I asked as admin in chat: ''Riju (or w/e his name was) care to explain why you jumped so high?''At that moment,walter (another admin) came to admin chat (not admin only) and started called me a noob admin.He said things like ''Matrix hes a zombie you f****** noob!'' and ''if dont know how to be admin GTFO from admin'' or something like that.

This is very un-called for.But I will not leave out the fact that I started to yell a bit myself.I calmly explained I had some lag,but he just kept on calling me a noob admin.One thing I said was ''Atleast I didn't go off banning him'',because that is true that I did NOT take any action against the player I was watching,because I mustve been lagging.

As stated in the TOS you shouldnt go against other admins.I mean the least walter could have done was listend to my explaination,or asked why I question the player that I did.
    From my perspective, I have a rather short fuse tonight, I'm tired of the noob admins dicking around and going on power trips, intimidating and harassing players, and I know that you already banned euronews tonight for not real valid reason. If I flipped on you, tough shit. Learn how to play the game before you start calling others out for no reason.

Don't take it personal, Ren was playing with his heart and it's put him in a bad way. Holy Dart will take care of him.

4. Default

JFYI - I was there and that Rajui or Rajia guy was a Poison so that is why he can jump high.

Edit: LOL at EVL_Ripper's comment.

5. Default

Walter has a point.

Please don't take it offensively when a senior admin picks on a novice admin.

It's because we've been having some pretty bad luck when it comes to new admins.

Just prove to us that you don't belong in that category, and you will be welcome with open arms.

Or legs, in Walters case.

: D

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    From my perspective, I have a rather short fuse tonight, I'm tired of the noob admins dicking around and going on power trips, intimidating and harassing players, and I know that you already banned euronews tonight for not real valid reason. If I flipped on you, tough shit. Learn how to play the game before you start calling others out for no reason.
    I had my reasons for baning him,but apparently they where false.Look walter,I just wan't us to come to an understanding.We all make mistakes sometimes.Iam an novice admin,but it was a simple mistake,I took no action against the accused player.Also me and euro cleared things up,as you stated,so Don't bring that up.

FYI-I wasnt messing around.I really don't think being called a noob is really helpfull to a new admin to the server,But I do understand your annoyed by the other newbies screwing around.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by matrixninja View Post

FYI-I wasnt messing around.I really don't think being called a noob is really helpfull to a new admin to the server,But I do understand your annoyed by the other newbies screwing around.
    And we appreciate you understanding this, really.

You keep racking up points in my book.

Now just come to GG sometime so I can play with you.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

We all start somewhere.

Reading the ToS and rules helps a bit too.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    couldn't agree more. I'm really tired of people playing on the servers for like an hour, then buying admin for there own personal gain. it's kind of sad that people can buy admin without any knowledge of the rules or server 2 begin with.

truth be told, if I saw you ask why a zombie is jumping so high, id question why you're an admin as well... probably even call ya a noob like walter did. I think it's time zero implements some type of screening process for new admins. I know I'm personally getting tired of having 2 explain the rules and correct new admins on WCS all the time. the fact you can buy admin without knowing a damn thing relating 2 the servers is just lame.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    And we appreciate you understanding this, really.

You keep racking up points in my book.

Now just come to GG sometime so I can play with you.
    No one needs to rack up points with you considering you're a shitty admin yourself.