Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: banned by the INF

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    You realize that this thread is about your abuse.

How about you explain yourself?
    This guy is a retard and I don't think he has the mental capacity to explain himself. He is one of the dumbest admins ever.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    ok.. we seriously need a application process for admin. we can't have this fine community and then allow any person with 11 dollars 2 be an admin of 1 of our fine servers. it's a slap in the face 2 the community and it's regulars. all it takes is 1 person like inf or a person like chibby 2 cause months of anguish and problems for every 1, it's not fair.
    I concur, I believe there should be a phsyc test, to make sure they aren't immaturity.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    ok.. we seriously need a application process for admin. we can't have this fine community and then allow any person with 11 dollars 2 be an admin of 1 of our fine servers. it's a slap in the face 2 the community and it's regulars. all it takes is 1 person like inf or a person like chibby 2 cause months of anguish and problems for every 1, it's not fair.
    Hm i wonder who said that in a thread long dead long ago.

4. Default

*nom nom nom*

Tastes like whipped cream, but a little salty for some reason....

5. Arrow

Code:
    M 12/21/2009 - 17:17:28: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [inf ibis.a] [STEAM_0:0:56645] Executed :  Banned (By Admin) [Clone <ibis.a>] [STEAM_0:0:9210337] banid 0 11 kick

M 12/22/2009 - 19:51:45: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [enolc <ibis.a>] [STEAM_0:0:9210337] Executed :  Banned (By Admin) [inf ibis.a] [STEAM_0:0:56645] banid 1440 7 kick

So should I just remove both of your ban powers or can you two make up? Now I know this is the only real report of abuse from clone but inf you have other reports in here two. Regardless I am willing to wipe the slate clean if both of you can shape up and if I hear that you two are not having admin wars.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Code:
    M 12/21/2009 - 17:17:28: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [inf ibis.a] [STEAM_0:0:56645] Executed :  Banned (By Admin) [Clone <ibis.a>] [STEAM_0:0:9210337] banid 0 11 kick

M 12/22/2009 - 19:51:45: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [enolc <ibis.a>] [STEAM_0:0:9210337] Executed :  Banned (By Admin) [inf ibis.a] [STEAM_0:0:56645] banid 1440 7 kick

So should I just remove both of your ban powers or can you two make up? Now I know this is the only real report of abuse from clone but inf you have other reports in here two. Regardless I am willing to wipe the slate clean if both of you can shape up and if I hear that you two are not having admin wars.

i say, reduce both admin privalages, remove the ability to ban. or, i believe you can make it so that no admins can have any abilities used on them, i believe its part of ma. I also believe it specificaly blocks anyone with admin rights so you won't need to keep changing names or addin, remove steam id's.

7. Default

IMO, remove Clone's Admin for a week and Inf's admin for three weeks, basically a 'Timeout'.

8. Default

i remember when clone blew up the bridge on lost world and banned himself most hilarious crap evar

9. Default

I remember when Clone was drinking Jack Daniel's and eating honeycomb cereal with milk and threw up all over the place ... then woke up at 1800 hours the next day and had to clean all that up. You make me sick Clone!

10. Default

Im all for the my admin be removed for a week and INF for 3 weeks but i must also include that INF's ability to ban be removed PERMANETLY thats just my two cents since i havent actually banned anyone for a very long time. And it just isnt in me to ban anyone but myself and only in extreme circumstances.

Besides its more fun to fuck around with the person causing problems anyway then banning them..

Clone

P.S Jack and Honeycombs is the BEST... like scotch and orange juice.

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone