Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Flash

1. Default

I have to agree with superman on this one, the flash is way to long for the benefit that it gives off.

I don't really have a problem fighting through the flash, but it is an inconvenience. I use it more as a last resort simply because of the flash, but maybe if it connects with someone have no flash, that way the fight is still fair. And if it doesn't keep the flash at 5 seconds as a penalty for spamming.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Bah, this really sucks, im trying to lvl classes to get to 700 and I can't use this guys ultimate, unless ofcourse i want to die, cause it doesn't kill anything.
    well at-least you can play the damn game... my ISP is fucked and my ping keeps going crazy now for like a week and a half, and now ill prob have 2 wait like another week and a half before any 1 even comes and fixes the fucking thing... Grrr...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    well at-least you can play the damn game... my ISP is fucked and my ping keeps going crazy now for like a week and a half, and now ill prob have 2 wait like another week and a half before any 1 even comes and fixes the fucking thing... Grrr...

do you use a wireless router? if so, make sure you have it password protected, someone could be close by downloading stuff, IE: music. Also, try reseting your gear. Start by shutting all pc's down. Then unhook the router first and leave it be, then unhook the modem, wait 10 seconds, reconnect modem, then reconnect the router. If you have a switch, then shut that down before the routers and hook back up after the router is turned on.

MODEM --> Router --> Switch

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    do you use a wireless router? if so, make sure you have it password protected, someone could be close by downloading stuff, IE: music. Also, try reseting your gear. Start by shutting all pc's down. Then unhook the router first and leave it be, then unhook the modem, wait 10 seconds, reconnect modem, then reconnect the router. If you have a switch, then shut that down before the routers and hook back up after the router is turned on.

MODEM --> Router --> Switch
    nahhh I pay for internet. it had issues like this 4 months ago and they sent some guy 2 fix it.

so I called my ISP today and after an hour of her "running tests" and putting me on hold she then said shes going 2 run more tests and will call me back in 15 minutes.... after an hour and a half I just said fuck it and went out for a couple hours, come back, check the caller ID... and of course she didn't even call back Lol... Gotta love it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

I didn't mean do you steal internet, I mean does your modem connect to a wireless router. Someone else could be stealing your wireless signal and downloading stuff. It could also be a faulty modem, tell them to send you a new one. If that still doesn't work, then it is on their end, they will probably need to set you up with a new IP.