Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Flash

Default Flash

ok, im an Orcish horde and i am sick of being flashed everytime i attempt to use my ultimate. I mean, maybe a semi flash, or even none at all like the raidens and/or like Athena's ability that stops people in their tracts, my simple chain lighting does not deserve to have a 5 second flash if it doesn't hit anyone. I don't know if it does the same amount of flash when I hit someon e cause i usually spam it anyways because i know someone is around. Yep, just tried it on someone and its the same, you get flashed, and then I die beause i can't see them come at me after they been hit by my chain lighting!!!!

ps, im not bitching, or whining, or what ever, im simply stating a fact, that if someone is affraid to use an ultimate, what good is the race? I have really good equipment so the flash effects me more thn others.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Superman; 12-22-2009 at 05:49 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    im simply stating a fact, that if someone is affraid to use an ultimate
    I think you're the only 1 scared... heh.... but on a serious note, it lasts like what, a second? it's really not that big of a deal, more so that you don't even need 2 be looking at a person 2 use it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

It lasts for atleast 5 seconds with me. thus why i put a screen shot up to show you what it looks like for that WHOLE 5 seconds, and in any FPS game, 5 seconds means a spiderman web away from your head being blown off.

5. Default

and in any FPS game, 5 seconds means a spiderman web away from your head being blown off.
    Lol

must be your Pc or something. ive used orc lots and ive never had it go pure white for 5 seconds like that on me

Maynard - The WCS Guy

I don't know what it could be, all my settings are on high, cause i have a good pc. I get about 300 FPS. Not sure what it could be. But if someone could figure it out, or just remove it all together, like Athena, and Raiden, and any other race that has an ultimate that attacks/effects people and can be spammed.

7. Default

I don't know what it could be, all my settings are on high, cause i have a good pc. I get about 300 FPS. Not sure what it could be. But if someone could figure it out, or just remove it all together, like Athena, and Raiden, and any other race that has an ultimate that attacks/effects people and can be spammed.
    that's the thing though, if there was 0 flash ppl would just non stop spam it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

there is no flash on Athena's ultimate, or the raidens, and people spam those. Orc is a low lvl one and using it does me no justice against flame pred's, and/or vagabonds and vagalions.

9. Default

ya I guess.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Bah, this really sucks, im trying to lvl classes to get to 700 and I can't use this guys ultimate, unless ofcourse i want to die, cause it doesn't kill anything.