Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Banned INF

1. Default

Although I was a crappy ass admin (which yes i admit), I say not legit after i see that I'm not admin, I've seen what i done, and for that reason i say disapprove...
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    Although I was a crappy ass admin (which yes i admit), I say not legit after i see that I'm not admin, I've seen what i done, and for that reason i say disapprove...
    I still stand by what I said before. Inf had it coming.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Has Inf complained about the ban? Most likely he will if he has not... you broke the rules clone but, seeing as he did it to you... youll both probably get a slap on the wrist when Zero gets back.... None of my concern really just don't let this evolve into something bigger.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

4. Default

only time an admin can do shit to another is kick them when they in spectate 2 free up a spot... but even so that's pointless and will probably just piss off the other admin regardless. admins have reserved slots, so as soon as they come back (generally a couple minute) they just re-join, and someone gets kicked for reserved slot.... so you're not really clearing any spots up, all you're doing is letting someone else join the game for like 3 mins till the admin returns... I call that pointless... and wouldn't even bother. it will just anger the other admin regardless if it's ok to do or not. I think it's best admins just never touch another admin... prevents a lot of probs.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    only time an admin can do shit to another is kick them when they in spectate 2 free up a spot... but even so that's pointless and will probably just piss off the other admin regardless. admins have reserved slots, so as soon as they come back (generally a couple minute) they just re-join, and someone gets kicked for reserved slot.... so you're not really clearing any spots up, all you're doing is letting someone else join the game for like 3 mins till the admin returns... I call that pointless... and wouldn't even bother. it will just anger the other admin regardless if it's ok to do or not. I think it's best admins just never touch another admin... prevents a lot of probs.
    I've never seen a player able to connect to the server while it was full.

And it has been done countless times without problems, anyways. Don't be mad cause I was right.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I've never seen a player able to connect to the server while it was full.

And it has been done countless times without problems, anyways. Don't be mad cause I was right.
    you can connect 2 the server when it's full. but you can't get in. every time someone connects it lags the server a little... and when it's full and ppl constantly click 2 join and get back in it generates llloottss of lag.

also there's the issue of the admin you boot from spectate could be demoing someone... thought id just point that out.

what exactly are you right about? ... I don't understand what you're getting at. the only thing you've said on this thread, i've agreed with you on.
    Last edited by maynard; 12-29-2009 at 11:23 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    you can connect 2 the server when it's full. but you can't get in. every time someone connects it lags the server a little... and when it's full and ppl constantly click 2 join and get back in it generates llloottss of lag.

also there's the issue of the admin you boot from spectate could be demoing someone... thought id just point that out.

what exactly are you right about? ... I don't understand what you're getting at. the only thing you've said on this thread, i've agreed with you on.
    Thats why you ask the admin if they are there.

I was right when I told you to boot Rouge (who wasn't even wearing a tag) and you got mad. I will hold that over you till the day I die.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Thats why you ask the admin if they are there.

I was right when I told you to boot Rouge (who wasn't even wearing a tag) and you got mad. I will hold that over you till the day I die.
    Lol I don't kick admins. it's my choice. if you don't like it, go buy admin and kick him and who ever else you want yourself.
    Last edited by maynard; 12-30-2009 at 03:58 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Personally I still think Inf deserved it.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.