Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
I don't really give a shit. Everyone on both sides in this stupid thing is acting like they are four years old. This forum has some of the worst moderation because though people accuse autumn of spamming, nothing is done to remove the posts and spam. No posts are edited for their content. No real warnings are given out other than "I'm gonna totally ban you." Nothing showing responsibility regarding the ones that are in charge. If Autumn is spamming and disrespecting administrators and clan members, then her posts need to be removed or edited. She obviously doesn't care about the infractions, because like this post, they are simply words. Nip it in the bud and do so for ALL members.

And Autumn you need to just ignore the people who you say are harassing you and just post content related to the topics at hand. Don't start getting into a pissing match just because you feel your honor is being attacked. And I don't understand why you made a new account in the first place knowing that it was going to start bullshit once again. If you honestly don't care what people think, simply stay away from these forums and talk to the people you DO like on steam chat or through e-mail or other methods. This whole "public crap fest bullshit" is getting annoying and you did bring the hatred back out in the open by coming back, regardless if that hatred was warranted or not.
no need to get your panties in a bunch christmas.

all IBIS clan members now have forum MOD.

spam post will now be deleted.

alot more people are now watching the forums than just MBP.

and I'm closing this thread to prevent things from going out of control.

ZERO or MBP can reopen it if they feel it needs to be.

but this is going now where and is way off topic