Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Old admin abusing

1. Default

That's funny. So someone from the old days is allowed to slap themselves to give themselves a time advantage while everyone else plays by the rules? Wow we have some hypocrites up in this bitch. Follow the rules. This is why dumb bullshit starts. People think they have the higher right to do whatever the hell they want. If I were you Abandoned... I would have frozen him for even slapping himself there that quickly because from spawn to that point of the basement takes about 50 seconds to almost a minute.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    /facepalm loka this guy is from old century good old zm he was from the days that the crowds WEREN'T stupid
    Older admins don't have the right to abuse their powers. And besides, if there is any truth to the law of averages (and the law of nostalgia) the crowds in ZM have always been a mix between intelligent human beings and idiots. Things were always better "back in the day."

And even if he was, this would have been considered admin abuse back then as well. I know this because older admins have told me these sorts of things when I received my ibis.a tag.

3. Default

I'll talk to him next time I see him.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I'll talk to him next time I see him.
    If he even acknowledges you talking to him...he's not very talkative
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    If he even acknowledges you talking to him...he's not very talkative
    He acknowledged me last time he and I were on.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

You know, I swear there was a stipulation that admin abuse threads needed demos to be valid.

My old age must be getting to me...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I love people with sidekicks aka it's his buddy from the mental retardation foundation.
    Got somethin' to say, newfag? CS with a helmet on was and still is a great admin.

Slapping himself was wrong, of course. But he muted the mic spammers which matrixninja and some other newfaggotry admin allowed to spam annoying overplayed two year old sound clips that aren't even half funny anymore.

How about we bring the old ZM community back?

EDIT : I'm not from a mental retardation foundation either. I just tend to stick up for the old community over the new, because obviously you new idiots have no idea what being an admin is all about.
    Last edited by Oasis; 12-24-2009 at 04:03 AM.

I have a demo, of the discussion after said events transpired! Or rather one-sided talk

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Abandoned View Post
    I have a demo, of the discussion after said events transpired! Or rather one-sided talk
    This is all blasphemy. You should be honored to have an old admin there in the first place.

It'd be lame if helmet got his admin taken away for this.

10. Default

That's so cute. How old are you 5? Obviously you have the mental capacity of a 12 year old reminiscing about "old times". Only retards and children go that deeply to think about the good old days. There is no such thing as moving in the past. I however have heard of moving to the future. All I've seen from the "old" is QQing about how things were fun.

Admit it. Shit was never "fun". Shit was just better because it was a small group of people, and it expanded and you guys never wanted that to change. Lots of people don't like change apparently.

Doesn't take a genius to be a good admin. Obviously your friend thinks because he's old school he can do whatever the fuck he wants to. Nice example considering how do you think some of the new admins get their ideas from? Watching other admins do whatever the fuck they want to do. Doesn't take a moron to know this. Especially if you've been in clans or other communities beforehand.

Don't be fucking stupid and assume because someone is old school they are righteous to do anything they want. James and the other oldies even said themselves they would talk to your friend, so take that sand out of your vagina and move the fuck on.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me