Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Old admin abusing

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    That's so cute. How old are you 5? Obviously you have the mental capacity of a 12 year old reminiscing about "old times". Only retards and children go that deeply to think about the good old days. There is no such thing as moving in the past. I however have heard of moving to the future. All I've seen from the "old" is QQing about how things were fun.

Admit it. Shit was never "fun". Shit was just better because it was a small group of people, and it expanded and you guys never wanted that to change. Lots of people don't like change apparently.

Doesn't take a genius to be a good admin. Obviously your friend thinks because he's old school he can do whatever the fuck he wants to. Nice example considering how do you think some of the new admins get their ideas from? Watching other admins do whatever the fuck they want to do. Doesn't take a moron to know this. Especially if you've been in clans or other communities beforehand.

Don't be fucking stupid and assume because someone is old school they are righteous to do anything they want. James and the other oldies even said themselves they would talk to your friend, so take that sand out of your vagina and move the fuck on.
    Yo, shut the fuck up and relax, baddie.

You're putting words into my mouth as you do to everyone else, you stuck up bitch.

I didn't say just because he's oldschool he can do whatever he wants. I said that he's not an idiot, he knows when he's crossing the line. I'm pretty sure he had a good reason to slap himself, and not to "abuse" or get to a impossible spot. Only newfags make those assumptions.

Plus... who the fuck are you and why are you bagging on everyone on the forums? You're obviously a person with a high concentration of pigment in her skin. Your argument is invalid. You're the cancer that is killing IBIS. >_>

EDIT : And why the fuck are you using the "QQ" phrase in your paragraph of bullshit? You don't deserve to use "QQ".

2. Default

mmm no. I call things as they are. Don't get upset because a new admin caught someone "old school" doing something they shouldn't be doing. Defending someone for slapping themself is pretty thick skin and doesn't bode well for anyone at all. In fact, 99% of this community takes much of my comments in sarcasm, dry humor, or have accepted I'm a bitch who keeps it real. Mainly because... well I keep it real. The drama has been in the community long enough not to know I'm not the plague. If anything just a strong minded bitch, but it's ok if you got your ass handed by a baddie.

No one has time to babysit 12 year olds on a server aka ZM, consdering why many regulars have stopped playing ZM and have gone back to repopulating the pub, or playing WCS or GunGame.

QQ more plz. lawl

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    mmm no. I call things as they are. Don't get upset because a new admin caught someone "old school" doing something they shouldn't be doing. Defending someone for slapping themself is pretty thick skin and doesn't bode well for anyone at all. In fact, 99% of this community takes much of my comments in sarcasm, dry humor, or have accepted I'm a bitch who keeps it real. Mainly because... well I keep it real. The drama has been in the community long enough not to know I'm not the plague. If anything just a strong minded bitch, but it's ok if you got your ass handed by a baddie.

No one has time to babysit 12 year olds on a server aka ZM, consdering why many regulars have stopped playing ZM and have gone back to repopulating the pub, or playing WCS or GunGame.

QQ more plz. lawl
    Are you trying to be the old chelsea? You're headed down the right path.

ya bro u keep it real ^______^ u so HxC MAN

Obvious douche is obvious.

4. Default

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Got somethin' to say, newfag? CS with a helmet on was and still is a great admin.

Slapping himself was wrong, of course. But he muted the mic spammers which matrixninja and some other newfaggotry admin allowed to spam annoying overplayed two year old sound clips that aren't even half funny anymore.

How about we bring the old ZM community back?

EDIT : I'm not from a mental retardation foundation either. I just tend to stick up for the old community over the new, because obviously you new idiots have no idea what being an admin is all about.
    Wow...Who are you exactly,by calling me a newfagotry admin (That's not even a word..),when you've probably NEVER seen me admin before? I help out alot,I need to have some fun,so do the players.

Loka V Oasis

DING DING DING Loka wins!!!!

I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Are you trying to be the old chelsea? You're headed down the right path.

ya bro u keep it real ^______^ u so HxC MAN

Obvious douche is obvious.
    Are you from the time when admins had their buddies come in to defend them instead of doing it themselves? Why not tell CS the next time you see him to hop on the forums to say something instead of simply complaining on how Loka is responding.

Slapping to get ahead of the crowd isn't even that big of a deal in my book. On the scale of abuse between 1 and 10, 1 being slapping yourself just for fun and screwing around and 10 being perma banning everyone on the server until Zero catches you, I'd say this is a 4 or 5. Still a no-no, but definitely not worth the effort you're putting into this, Oasis, so chill out.

8. Default

rofl ibis arguement of the year

Oasis and Loka, you both need to zip it.

Oasis, you aren't making any sense. You are like a grandpa who hated the invention of computers and telephones. Shit happens, live with it.

Loka, love you but don't feed this fags fire. It's annoying

ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    rofl ibis arguement of the year
    We've had a lot better.