Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Old admin abusing

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    We have greater plans in the near future...oh I can't wait. *feeling giddy*
    death to the goat whore? that would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    You do realize that's a really disrespectful thing to say to a member of IBIS Clan... and we really don't take disrespect lightly... but Ive been called worse by more important people.

That being said I'm done playing into your need for attention game.
    This thread should have been closed sometime ago... but don't worry steps are already being taken to help Man Bear Pig moderate the forums more closely.
    this is why she needs attention:Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    I don't know what you just said. I'm orange color blind.

So here's a picture that accurately represents my feelings of this thread so far:

dude that is my pic i use for random shit

double post ftw

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

3. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    baaahahahaha this song makes me cringe and the video makes me laugh

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Should have known from the font color.
    lol or her picture.....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    lol or her picture.....
    Her picture wasn't up at the time.

Also guys, it takes two to tango, so it doesn't surprise me that both parties (autmn and everybody else) are being volatile to each other.

Why doesn't everyone just grow up and shut the fuck up?

"But Autumn's a fat skank har har har"

"But they are calling me a fat skank har har har"

Get over it please.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Her picture wasn't up at the time.

Also guys, it takes two to tango, so it doesn't surprise me that both parties (autmn and everybody else) are being volatile to each other.

Why doesn't everyone just grow up and shut the fuck up?

"But Autumn's a fat skank har har har"

"But they are calling me a fat skank har har har"

Get over it please.
    Some people on here act like they're in fifth-grade, so why is that surprising?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Some people on here act like they're in fifth-grade, so why is that surprising?
    I don't really give a shit. Everyone on both sides in this stupid thing is acting like they are four years old. This forum has some of the worst moderation because though people accuse autumn of spamming, nothing is done to remove the posts and spam. No posts are edited for their content. No real warnings are given out other than "I'm gonna totally ban you." Nothing showing responsibility regarding the ones that are in charge. If Autumn is spamming and disrespecting administrators and clan members, then her posts need to be removed or edited. She obviously doesn't care about the infractions, because like this post, they are simply words. Nip it in the bud and do so for ALL members.

And Autumn you need to just ignore the people who you say are harassing you and just post content related to the topics at hand. Don't start getting into a pissing match just because you feel your honor is being attacked. And I don't understand why you made a new account in the first place knowing that it was going to start bullshit once again. If you honestly don't care what people think, simply stay away from these forums and talk to the people you DO like on steam chat or through e-mail or other methods. This whole "public crap fest bullshit" is getting annoying and you did bring the hatred back out in the open by coming back, regardless if that hatred was warranted or not.

9. Default

I don't really give a shit. Everyone on both sides in this stupid thing is acting like they are four years old. This forum has some of the worst moderation because though people accuse autumn of spamming, nothing is done to remove the posts and spam. No posts are edited for their content. No real warnings are given out other than "I'm gonna totally ban you." Nothing showing responsibility regarding the ones that are in charge. If Autumn is spamming and disrespecting administrators and clan members, then her posts need to be removed or edited. She obviously doesn't care about the infractions, because like this post, they are simply words. Nip it in the bud and do so for ALL members.

And Autumn you need to just ignore the people who you say are harassing you and just post content related to the topics at hand. Don't start getting into a pissing match just because you feel your honor is being attacked. And I don't understand why you made a new account in the first place knowing that it was going to start bullshit once again. If you honestly don't care what people think, simply stay away from these forums and talk to the people you DO like on steam chat or through e-mail or other methods. This whole "public crap fest bullshit" is getting annoying and you did bring the hatred back out in the open by coming back, regardless if that hatred was warranted or not.
    Hate to say it Christmas but your right...

We are working on our end for better forum moderation but like all big changes at IBIS these things take time.

10. Default

+1

Maynard - The WCS Guy