Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
That's so cute. How old are you 5? Obviously you have the mental capacity of a 12 year old reminiscing about "old times". Only retards and children go that deeply to think about the good old days. There is no such thing as moving in the past. I however have heard of moving to the future. All I've seen from the "old" is QQing about how things were fun.

Admit it. Shit was never "fun". Shit was just better because it was a small group of people, and it expanded and you guys never wanted that to change. Lots of people don't like change apparently.

Doesn't take a genius to be a good admin. Obviously your friend thinks because he's old school he can do whatever the fuck he wants to. Nice example considering how do you think some of the new admins get their ideas from? Watching other admins do whatever the fuck they want to do. Doesn't take a moron to know this. Especially if you've been in clans or other communities beforehand.

Don't be fucking stupid and assume because someone is old school they are righteous to do anything they want. James and the other oldies even said themselves they would talk to your friend, so take that sand out of your vagina and move the fuck on.
Yo, shut the fuck up and relax, baddie.

You're putting words into my mouth as you do to everyone else, you stuck up bitch.

I didn't say just because he's oldschool he can do whatever he wants. I said that he's not an idiot, he knows when he's crossing the line. I'm pretty sure he had a good reason to slap himself, and not to "abuse" or get to a impossible spot. Only newfags make those assumptions.

Plus... who the fuck are you and why are you bagging on everyone on the forums? You're obviously a person with a high concentration of pigment in her skin. Your argument is invalid. You're the cancer that is killing IBIS. >_>

EDIT : And why the fuck are you using the "QQ" phrase in your paragraph of bullshit? You don't deserve to use "QQ".