Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Old admin abusing

Default Old admin abusing

Admin's INGAME name: I play CS with a helmet i.a

You're INGAME name: Raging Noob Killer <Ibis.a><R.A>

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):

so apparently an older admin has come back to the server, however I do not think that should give him the right to admin abuse to get ahead of the game. We were playing beachstrike 420 and he slapped himself across the map to get to the basement and start cading up. myself and spartan where running down with Alex - mamrock and we jumped into the cade, spartan shot it but it was not nearly complete yet, I would not have said anything if it was my cade. this admin then froze him. Whether he is an old admin or not I do not believe he should be able to admin abuse!! He also does not have the <ibis.a> tag.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Abandoned View Post
    Admin's INGAME name: I play CS with a helmet i.a

You're INGAME name: Raging Noob Killer <Ibis.a><R.A>

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):

so apparently an older admin has come back to the server, however I do not think that should give him the right to admin abuse to get ahead of the game. We were playing beachstrike 420 and he slapped himself across the map to get to the basement and start cading up. myself and spartan where running down with Alex - mamrock and we jumped into the cade, spartan shot it but it was not nearly complete yet, I would not have said anything if it was my cade. this admin then froze him. Whether he is an old admin or not I do not believe he should be able to admin abuse!! He also does not have the <ibis.a> tag.
    Yup,I was on when this happend.I didn't directly witness this part mentioned,but everything that happend after.Raging,was trying to explain to this guy that he was admin abusing.But the admin in question continued being stubborn,and not bothering to talk with him,rather than saying:''I don't care!''.Admins should not abuse,nor act like this twords other admins.

3. Default

Using slap to mess around and such I can give leeway. Using it to escape from zombies or using it to get ahead of humans to cade before anyone could get there normally is in extremely bad form. Although it's not the worst form of admin abuse, it is certainly a form of it.

Zero telling him what's up should fix it, imo.

4. Default

An old admin? That guy has been playing on the server for a few months. Teehee. By his name alone he's probably mentally retarded. There should be an application process for admins. Even if it is paying admin. It weeds out the retards. Three people we had/have issues with never bother/ed to post anything on the forums. There's the kryptonite. The forums.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

actually loka, he was here like a was here for over a year and half...

He's not to dumb, but someone needs to have a word with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

That is what I thought, but his little sidekick said that he is an old admin....

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Abandoned View Post
    That is what I thought, but his little sidekick said that he is an old admin....
    I love people with sidekicks aka it's his buddy from the mental retardation foundation.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I love people with sidekicks aka it's his buddy from the mental retardation foundation.
    Loka,I think you've wraped up all our feelings (Mine anyways :P) About this guy.

9. Default

The cop college I went to used to be an insane asylum until the 1980's when they let all those cuckoos loose.

By the way, the movie Police Academy (1984) was filmed at my college, at the cottages. True story.

Original trailer for Police Academy (1984) "The new police recruits. Call them slobs. Call them jerks. Call them gross. - Just don't call them when you're in trouble."
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    /facepalm loka this guy is from old century good old zm he was from the days that the crowds WEREN'T stupid