Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Need Help/Opinions

1. Default

A lot of people are trying to find the snitch right now. What it looks like is that some kid got it from another one and put it on the background of his computer. This was seen and i guess recognized as her butt and he was questioned and snitched.

If some kid went forward and told without being provoked by the administration than his ass is really going to get beat. Because me and 3 other big dudes suspended.
    -MBP

2. Default

Yeah kick his ass!

3. Default

school systems are becoming more and more communist by the day.

It's really unfortunate.

MBP, if you beat up the snitch, be prepared for more consequences.

When I was in highschool, they suspended me for fighting a kid in my neighborhood on a Saturday night in another town!

4. Default

I used to pull the chairs from under kids before they sat down. Its fun watching them bust their asses.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I used to pull the chairs from under kids before they sat down. Its fun watching them bust their asses.
    I did that to a kid in 8th grade wile he was sitting on top a group of stacked chairs, you know when you fit them on top of each other to save space. Well he was on a stack and was like 4 feet up, and was leaning back in them like an idiot. So i stuck my toe under the bottom of one of the legs before it came down i pushed up and he fell backwards and hit is head off the floor from like 10 feet up. I felt so bad because he got super fucked up and i didn't even think it would be that bad.
    -MBP

6. Default

Just slap the shit out of the snitch bastard, thats hurt more, when you slap a man in da face.

7. Default

And what evidence do they have it was you. First mistake was agreeing that you were the source. That data could have been manipulated. You were clearly framed and they could have copied your cell number. There are a to of free programs that do this on the net. There was no record of the data in your personal possession. Only others possessed the material and therefore only they should be liable for the material they possess.

8. Default

Rule # 1. Yeah Never Admit to Shit!
    Last edited by Dual; 05-09-2008 at 11:01 PM.

9. Default

Yeah you could have done that MBP. I'm pretty sure the snitch will never be revealed unless a staff member tells you.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    And what evidence do they have it was you. First mistake was agreeing that you were the source. That data could have been manipulated. You were clearly framed and they could have copied your cell number. There are a to of free programs that do this on the net. There was no record of the data in your personal possession. Only others possessed the material and therefore only they should be liable for the material they possess.
    What they had was they took my phone. And took a few sent sent txt's from my phone and forwarded them to their own phone. Thats how they got me.
    -MBP