Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Need Help/Opinions

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    I got suspended on Wednesday from my high school because i took a picture of my teachers butt and sent it to some other guys. They suspended me for three days and I wrote a letter of apology to the teacher. Not so bad, I go back Tuesday and all is well.

But now they have made it a 10 day suspension out of no where. I think a 10 day is making the matter a little extreme. It endangers my future and i could have "Sexual Harassment" charges filed against me. That will stay with me for life, and i don't think its right that a teenager making a dumb mistake should be punished that severely.

My home computer was taken away (along with my phone and Ipod). So i dont think I will be gaming at all for about a month.

If anyone has any comment about this that wont harm my already shitty mood than please speak.
    wheres the picture!

2. Default

The evidence is lock away ,until his court date.

3. Default

I deleted it. Also all the sent messages.
    -MBP

4. Default

Oh no, she is a dime.

Today they pulled all the kids in my grade out of their classes and lectured them for a long time.

3 other students were suspended and 1 of them for throwing a chair at the teacher.

I don't know what to think.....
    you got ten days for taking a pic...so how long did the kid get that threw the chair? lol

anyway, yea ten days is a lil harsh imo

5. Default

He got 4. Originally i had received 3, but they changed this after they thought twice.
    -MBP

6. Default

wow that's some bullshit right there

7. Default

Yeah, a lot of people think it was a unfair amount to give. At least i can still go to prom, they didn't take everything.
    -MBP

8. Default

yea i guess, but that's really gay they gave dude 4 days and was like here we'll send you on vacation

9. Default

I go back to school tomorrow. It wont be so bad because most of my class is gone on my grades NY trip. Which is good and bad. Good because they wont be there to make things worse with the teacher, and bad because I DIDN'T GET TO GO TO NY. At least they refunded my money.......

Wish me Luck.
    -MBP

10. Default

I go back to school tomorrow. It wont be so bad because most of my class is gone on my grades NY trip. Which is good and bad. Good because they wont be there to make things worse with the teacher, and bad because I DIDN'T GET TO GO TO NY. At least they refunded my money.......

Wish me Luck.
    Wow that sucks. You could have met Dual in NY and venture the gay bars. Awww maybe next time !